Fox & Hounds Supper Club

Cuisine: American, Chicken wings, Steakhouses

Overall
Pros
"Good service and food. "
"Excellent burgers and steaks"
Cons
"Needs updating in some areas."
" having to ring a buzzer to be let into the restaurant and the front door isn't well marked making the first visit a little confusing and intimidating"
  • 4/04/2016

A dining patron from Newton, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good service and food.
    Cons
    Needs updating in some areas.
  • 4/02/2016

An American food lover from Greer, SC tried it.

• 4/01/2016

A dining patron from Morristown, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/22/2016

An American chowhound from Crab Orchard, TN tried it.

• 3/21/2016

A dining patron from Morristown, TN tried it and liked it.

• 2/25/2016

An American chowhound from Newport, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/18/2016

An American chowhound from Asheville, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/19/2015

An American chowhound from Maryville, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/17/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/15/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

August 31, 2013

L. Seals

I have been going to Fox & Hounds for about 15 years and the food and service were great. But, they experience I had on Aug 30th was awful. The food was not good and the steak was tough,even the second one was not much better than the…
January 13, 2011

Sorry

To my customers, I would like to apologize for the way I have been conducting myself. I did not realize that I was being so unprofessional. I would never purposely offend any of you. You are the reason I come to work. I enjoy seeing all of…
January 12, 2011

To my customers

2/13/2018

An American Traditional chowhound from Woodstock, GA tried Lois's Country Kitchen.

2/01/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Johnson City, TN tried Monterrey Mexican Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food.

1/19/2018

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Monterrey Mexican Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/17/2017

A diner from Woodstock, GA tried Monterrey Mexican Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/17/2017

A dining patron from US tried Debbie's Drive In, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/17/2017

A diner from US tried Waffle House.

9/28/2017

A diner from Newport, TN tried Pizza Hut.

9/24/2017

A diner from Seymour, TN tried The Bull's Tail and liked it. They liked the food.

8/24/2017

A dining patron from US tried Pizza Hut.

8/20/2017

An American Traditional chowhound from Morristown, TN tried Lois's Country Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good food and great service
American Chicken wings Steakhouses

Fox & Hounds Supper Club  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Fox And Hound Restaurant, Fox And Hounds Newport, The Fox And Hounds Supper Club 37821, Fox And The Hound Newport, The Fox And The Hound In Newport, Fox And Hound Newport, Fox And Hounds Menu Newport Tn, Fox & Hound Supper Club, and The Fox And Hounds, 37821.