Fox & Hounds Supper Club

Cuisine: American, Chicken wings, Steakhouses

Overall
Pros
"Good service and food. "
"Excellent burgers and steaks"
Cons
"Needs updating in some areas."
" having to ring a buzzer to be let into the restaurant and the front door isn't well marked making the first visit a little confusing and intimidating"
  • 4/04/2016

An American chowhound from Newton, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good service and food.
    Cons
    Needs updating in some areas.
  • 4/02/2016

An American chowhound from Greer, SC tried it.

• 4/01/2016

An American chowhound from Morristown, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/22/2016

An American food lover from Crab Orchard, TN tried it.

• 3/21/2016

A dining patron from Morristown, TN tried it and liked it.

• 2/25/2016

A dining patron from Newport, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/18/2016

An American food lover from Asheville, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/19/2015

A dining patron from Maryville, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/17/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/15/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

August 31, 2013

L. Seals

I have been going to Fox & Hounds for about 15 years and the food and service were great. But, they experience I had on Aug 30th was awful. The food was not good and the steak was tough,even the second one was not much better than the…
January 13, 2011

Sorry

To my customers, I would like to apologize for the way I have been conducting myself. I did not realize that I was being so unprofessional. I would never purposely offend any of you. You are the reason I come to work. I enjoy seeing all of…
January 12, 2011

To my customers

10/17/2017

An American (New) chowhound from US tried Debbie's Drive In, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/17/2017

An American food lover from US tried Waffle House.

9/28/2017

A dining patron from Newport, TN tried Pizza Hut.

9/24/2017

A dining patron from Seymour, TN tried The Bull's Tail and liked it. They liked the food.

8/24/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Pizza Hut.

8/20/2017

An American Traditional food lover from Morristown, TN tried Lois's Country Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good food and great service
8/08/2017

A Grill chowhound from US tried Sunset Grill.

8/08/2017

An American Traditional chowhound from US tried Lois's Country Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Sunday after church they have awesome chicken awesome food all together
8/06/2017

A Mexican food lover from Louisville, TN tried Monterrey Mexican Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Amazing food and staff was so nice! This is now a must on our list when driving through area!
7/04/2017

An American Traditional food lover from Maryville, TN tried Lois's Country Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

American Chicken wings Steakhouses

Fox & Hounds Supper Club  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Fox And Hound Restaurant, Fox And The Hound Newport, Fox And Hounds Newport, Fox And Hounds Menu Newport Tn, The Fox And Hounds, 37821, Fox And Hound Newport, Fox & Hound Supper Club, The Fox And Hounds Supper Club 37821, and The Fox And The Hound In Newport.