Fox & Hounds Supper Club

Cuisine: American, Chicken wings, Steakhouses

Overall
Pros
"Good service and food. "
"Excellent burgers and steaks"
Cons
"Needs updating in some areas."
" having to ring a buzzer to be let into the restaurant and the front door isn't well marked making the first visit a little confusing and intimidating"
  • 4/04/2016

A diner from Newton, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good service and food.
    Cons
    Needs updating in some areas.
  • 4/02/2016

An American food lover from Greer, SC tried it.

• 4/01/2016

A diner from Morristown, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/22/2016

A dining patron from Crab Orchard, TN tried it.

• 3/21/2016

An American food lover from Morristown, TN tried it and liked it.

• 2/25/2016

A diner from Newport, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/18/2016

A dining patron from Asheville, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/19/2015

An American food lover from Maryville, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/17/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/15/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

August 31, 2013

L. Seals

I have been going to Fox & Hounds for about 15 years and the food and service were great. But, they experience I had on Aug 30th was awful. The food was not good and the steak was tough,even the second one was not much better than the…
January 13, 2011

Sorry

To my customers, I would like to apologize for the way I have been conducting myself. I did not realize that I was being so unprofessional. I would never purposely offend any of you. You are the reason I come to work. I enjoy seeing all of…
January 12, 2011

To my customers

8/08/2017

A Grill chowhound from US tried Sunset Grill.

8/08/2017

An American Traditional food lover from US tried Lois's Country Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Sunday after church they have awesome chicken awesome food all together
8/06/2017

A diner from Louisville, TN tried Monterrey Mexican Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Amazing food and staff was so nice! This is now a must on our list when driving through area!
4/11/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Morristown, TN tried The Bull's Tail, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great menu choices! Love the philly cheese steak !
Cons
None that I can see
Comments
Nice and friendly customer serVice
7/04/2017

An American Traditional chowhound from Maryville, TN tried Lois's Country Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

7/03/2017

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried Lois's Country Kitchen and liked it.

6/20/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Monterrey Mexican Restaurant.

6/05/2017

An American (New) chowhound from US tried Debbie's Drive In.

5/09/2017

A diner from US tried Monterrey Mexican Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/08/2017

A diner from Newport, TN tried The Bull's Tail, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American Chicken wings Steakhouses

Fox & Hounds Supper Club  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Fox And Hounds Newport, The Fox And The Hound In Newport, Fox And Hound Restaurant, Fox And The Hound Newport, Fox & Hound Supper Club, The Fox And Hounds, 37821, Fox And Hound Newport, Fox And Hounds Menu Newport Tn, and The Fox And Hounds Supper Club 37821.