Fox & Hounds Supper Club

Cuisine: American, Steakhouses, American (New)

Overall
Pros
"Good service and food. "
"Excellent burgers and steaks"
Cons
"Needs updating in some areas."
" having to ring a buzzer to be let into the restaurant and the front door isn't well marked making the first visit a little confusing and intimidating"
  • 4/04/2016

An American chowhound from Newton, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good service and food.
    Cons
    Needs updating in some areas.
  • 4/02/2016

An American food lover from Greer, SC tried it.

• 4/01/2016

A diner from Morristown, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/22/2016

An American food lover from Crab Orchard, TN tried it.

• 3/21/2016

A dining patron from Morristown, TN tried it and liked it.

• 2/25/2016

A dining patron from Newport, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/18/2016

A diner from Asheville, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/19/2015

A dining patron from Maryville, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/17/2015

An American food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/15/2014

An American chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

August 31, 2013

L. Seals

I have been going to Fox & Hounds for about 15 years and the food and service were great. But, they experience I had on Aug 30th was awful. The food was not good and the steak was tough,even the second one was not much better than the…
January 13, 2011

Sorry

To my customers, I would like to apologize for the way I have been conducting myself. I did not realize that I was being so unprofessional. I would never purposely offend any of you. You are the reason I come to work. I enjoy seeing all of…
January 12, 2011

To my customers

6/20/2017

A diner from US tried Monterrey Mexican Restaurant.

6/05/2017

An American (New) food lover from US tried Debbie's Drive In.

5/09/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Monterrey Mexican Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/11/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Morristown, TN tried The Bull's Tail, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Food, Service , atmosphere everything
Cons
it takes a little longer than expected but well worth the wait
Comments
Been several times been amazing every time
4/08/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Newport, TN tried The Bull's Tail, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/31/2017

A Cafe food lover from US tried The Bull's Tail and liked it.

3/23/2017

A dining patron from US tried Milanos Pizza and Italian Restaurant.

3/10/2017

A diner from Morristown, TN tried Monterrey Mexican Restaurant.

2/09/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Tazewell, TN tried The Bull's Tail, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

2/04/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Seymour, TN tried Monterrey Mexican Restaurant and liked it.

American Steakhouses American (New)

Fox & Hounds Supper Club  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Fox & Hound Supper Club, Fox And Hound Restaurant, Fox And Hounds Menu Newport Tn, Fox And Hounds Newport, Fox And The Hound Newport, Fox And Hound Newport, The Fox And The Hound In Newport, and The Fox And Hounds Supper Club 37821.