Fox & Hounds Supper Club

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Good service and food. "
"Excellent burgers and steaks"
Cons
"Needs updating in some areas."
" having to ring a buzzer to be let into the restaurant and the front door isn't well marked making the first visit a little confusing and intimidating"
August 31, 2013

L. Seals

I have been going to Fox & Hounds for about 15 years and the food and service were great. But, they experience I had on Aug 30th was awful. The food was not good and the steak was tough,even the second one was not much better than the…
January 13, 2011

Sorry

To my customers, I would like to apologize for the way I have been conducting myself. I did not realize that I was being so unprofessional. I would never purposely offend any of you. You are the reason I come to work. I enjoy seeing all of…
January 12, 2011

To my customers

American Dinner Lunch

Fox & Hounds Supper Club  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/04/2016 A diner from Easley, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good service and food.
    Cons
    Needs updating in some areas.
  • 4/02/2016 A diner from Fletcher, NC tried it.

• 4/01/2016 A diner from Morristown, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/22/2016 A diner from Greenville, SC tried it.

• 3/21/2016 A diner from Morristown, TN tried it and liked it.

• 2/25/2016 A diner from Newport, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/18/2016 A diner from Mill Spring, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/19/2015 A diner from Morristown, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/17/2015 A diner from TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/15/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Fox And Hound Newport, Fox And The Hound Newport, The Fox And The Hound In Newport, Fox And Hound Restaurant, Fox & Hound Supper Club, Fox And Hounds Newport, and Fox And Hounds Menu Newport Tn.