17 W State St
Geneva, IL 60134-2253

Foxfire Restaurant

Cuisine: Seafood, Breakfast, Lunch

Foxfire Restaurant is a Seafood, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.

• 1/13/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/21/2013

A Seafood food lover from Glen Ellyn, IL tried it and liked it.

reags22 photo

reags22

Geneva, IL

'over priced glorified cafeteria food'

My wife and I dined here last night. Nice atmosphere, but that is it. The food was literally tasteless. I can only compare it to hospital cafeteria food. I had stuffed tilapia which was over cooked and soggy. it was supposed to be stuffed with crab meat, but was stuffed with a fishy tuna salad type. very disappointing because it was $30 and I could only eat a few bites. My wife had pasta with lobster. On the menu it said chunks of lobster. What a joke, there was maybe a couple of very small “bits” of lobster and the pasta looked like mush out of a box. $32 ouch!! I should have used my 5 minute rule, we did not see our waiter for the first 10 minutes and he was very shady. I do not think they have a professional chef on staff and are using cooks. The food and the salad dressing did not have any taste, it was bland and the texture of the food was soggy. Do not waste your money, this was a $95 mistake

Tilapia stuffed

Pasta with Lobster

It was described on the menu with having chunks of lobster. What a joke, there may have been a few tiny bits of lobster and the pasta was mush.$32…ouch!!!
Seafood Takeout Breakfast

Foxfire Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Foxfire Restaurant is located near the cities of St Charles, Saint Charles, St Charles, Kane County, and Batavia.
People found this by searching for: Foxfire Restaurant Geneva Il, Foxfire Geneva Restaurant, Seafood Restaurant Geneva, Foxfire Geneva, Firefox Geneva, Foxfire Geneva Il, and Foxfire In Geneva.