606 Cedar St
Latrobe, PA 15650-3078

Fox's Pizza Den

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast

Pros
"Ordering take out the staff does not cook what you order . When u call to confront the situation they dismiss it and don't make it right . Shame we love their food when order is filled prooerly"
  • 7/28/2016

A dining patron from Mount Pleasant, PA tried it.

• 7/11/2016

A Pizza food lover from Latrobe, PA tried it.

• 10/12/2015

A Pizza food lover from Latrobe, PA tried it.

• 4/13/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 9/15/2013

A dining patron from Irwin, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
alz photo

alz

Latrobe, PA

Awful Service

I ordered a pizza from Fox’s in Latrobe last night, it took them an hour and half and 3 phone calls later to get me the pizza which I sent back. When I called they said it would be 45 min to an houir for delivery. Ok well at the hour mark and no pizza I called and asked where the pizza was, the girl that answered seemed to have no idea where it was, after she put me on hold for about 10 min. she gets back on and said it on its way. Now I only live 10 min. away from Foxs. Another 15 min. No pizza. Call again, she says again. The delivery person just left, tthey are on their way to your house right now. Again ok. 15 more min. NO pizza, call again. Now I dont want the pizza, told them to keep it, thwe girl puts the manager on and all he says is sorry. He doesnt even try to make it right. As I’m talking ot him, pizza finally shows up an hour and a half later. We sent it back. That was the worst service ever, they have lost my business and when I’m done telling people about this I’m sure they will loose some more.

Pizza Dinner Lunch

Fox's Pizza Den  Restaurant Reviews

Fox's Pizza Den is located near the cities of Loyalhanna, Mcchesneytown Loyalhanna, Bradenville, and Youngstown.
People found this by searching for: Foxs Pizza Latrobe, Fox Pizza Latrobe, Fox's Pizza Menu, Fox's Pizza Latrobe, Foxes Pizza Latrobe, Foxes Pizza Den Latrobe Pa, Fox's Pizza Latrobe Pa, and Fox's Pizza Den Latrobe.