644 Emerson St Ste 110
Palo Alto, CA 94301-1641

Fraiche Yogurt

Neighborhoods: University South
Cuisine: Lunch, Breakfast, Vegan

Fraiche Yogurt is a Lunch, Breakfast, and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

• 2/04/2017

A diner from Los Altos, CA tried it.

liksani photo

liksani

San Jose, CA

Super addictive frozen yogurt. I dream of this.

Came here for the first time with some friends that were raving about it. It’s one of those places that are all organic and upscale yogurt like. It’s a fairly small place with a few tables and couches.

They only serve greek style yogurt and frozen yogurt made with the greek style yogurt. The yogurt is apparently made on the premises.

The frozen yogurt comes in three different flavours: chocolate, natural, and soy.

There are a variety of toppings that can be added to your yogurt: three different types of honey, maple syrup, kiwi, blueberries, strawberries, bananas, chocolate shavings, toasted almonds, coconut, some types of fruit preserves, graham crackers, and I’m sure I’m missing some still.

They also have some local coffee produced by someplace in Oakland.

You can also feel self righteous and supporting of organic food and like you’re being healthy by getting this frozen yogurt instead of ice cream.

Natural frozen yogurt with two toppings

Deliciousness in a cup is all I can say. The frozen yogurt is vaguely vanilla in flavor and not as sweet as frozen yogurt in the US usually is. It’s slightly tangy as was the original yogurt before it became frozen yogurt. I got strawberries and clover honey mixed in with my yogurt and it was super good. Fresh fruit always makes me feel healthy. Sadly, the honey solidified somewhat due to the cold temperature of the frozen yogurt, but it was still good. I wished they dumped on more of the toppings than they did, but it was quite good. Very light and refreshing, perfect for summer days and trying to be healthy. ;) If only there was a place closer to where I live…but on second thought, I would just eat this all the time then. I swear, they must put crack in this stuff.

Channing photo

Channing

San Francisco, CA

This only get's a 3 for now because I have to go back and...

This only get’s a 3 for now because I have to go back and try some more. I had the natural frozen yogurt with strawberries and kiwi. I also sampled the chocolate frozen yogurt.

I really did not like the chocolate frozen yogurt. It was much too bitter and not very smooth (in taste). Sorta like if you had coffee in Italy vs. the coffee at Peet’s.

The natural was much better. The texture is not as smooth as ice cream or gelato, but the taste is pretty good with the fruit.

I still need to try the unfrozen yogurt, and a bunch of the other toppings. For now, if I had a choice between gelato or frozen yogurt, I think I’d go for gelato.

Yogurt Dessert Lunch Parking
Sat 09:00AM - 11:00PM
Sun 09:00AM - 10:30PM
Mon-Thu 07:00AM - 10:30PM
Fri 07:00AM - 11:00PM

Fraiche Yogurt  Restaurant Reviews

Fraiche Yogurt is located near the cities of East Palo Alto, Santa Clara County, Stanford, Menlo Park, and Mountain.
People found this by searching for: Fraiche Yogurt Best Flavor, Aloliberry, Fraiche Yogurt Toppings, Fraiche Yoghurt, Fraiche Yogurt Menu, Fraiche Yogurt Menu Pages, Fraiche Flavors Palo Alto, and Fraiche Palo Alto Meu.