121 E Main St
Madison, WI 53703

Francisco's Cantina

Neighborhoods: Downtown Madison
Cuisine: Mexican, Cafe, Lunch

Francisco's Cantina is a Mexican, Cafe, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Scott_s photo

Scott_s

St Louis, MO

Questionable Business Practices by Waiter

Food was actually quite good…as was service…right up until the waiter asked me to pay…then things got very questionable.

First the waiter came to the table and “told me” verbally what my bill was (without actually giving me any kind of bill)…and said I could pay when I was ready.

I gave him my credit card and he came back to the table and said that it wasn’t any good and didn’t work. When I informed him that I had just paid for parking outside and it worked fine…he then changed his story and said he was sorry and that actually “his machine just wasn’t working”.

We offered to pay with a check…but he said no I would have to go next door and take cash out from the ATM at the bar (which charged me a $2 fee by the way). I got the money and paid him the cash and left…which I am certain he almost immediately slipped entirely in his pocket.

This put a real damper on what could have otherwise been a really nice restaurant experience. I hope the owner reads this and does a little over site…this kind of activity is really going to hurt repeat business.

Mexican Parking Takeout
Crema Cafe

Coffee in Lake Edge

Falbo Bros. Pizzeria

Pizza in Greenbush

Campus Biryani

Indian in South Campus

Francisco's Cantina  Restaurant Reviews

Francisco's Cantina is located near the cities of Shorewood Hills, Dane County, and Maple Bluff.
People found this by searching for: Francisco's Mexican Cantina Madison Wi, Franciscos Mexican Restaurant Bean Dip, Cantina Downtown Madison, Madison Club Cantina, Francisco's Mexican Restaurant Madison Wi, Franciscos Cantina Madison, Francisco Cantina Madison Wi, and Francisco's Cantina Menue In Madison Wi.