38 Upper Montclair Plz
Montclair, NJ 07043-1320

Franco Vitella Catered Affairs

(Near the intersection of Upper Montclair Plz and Bellevue Ave)

Cuisine: Catering

Franco Vitella Catered Affairs is a Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

marnirg photo

marnirg

Ridgefield, NJ

Top NYC Caterer, Innovative Chef

As an event planner in NJ, it is very difficult to find a caterer that can provide a NYC style atmosphere in service and food alike but Chef Vitella and his team really deliver!

I was fortunate to attend an event catered by this company a few months ago held at the World of Wings Butterfly museum.

Cocktail hour was true to NJ style with plentiful passed HD’s..but cool things like mini seafood tacos, sliders, delicious puffs,..but the big hit was Chef Vitella himself. He debuted this cool thing called ‘Dragon popcorn’ which is flavored popcorn that he hand ‘pops’ in a frozen ‘bath’ of liquid nitrogen! The result is a hand scooped cone of deliciousness and as you pop the popcorn in your mouth, it smokes! Hence the name.

Ok, so as we sat down we were treated to a lovely salad with a balsamic drizzle and some pickled vegetables. The pasta course was a huge ravioli which was, I kid you not, hand made and shaped into a butterfly! A butterfly ravioli the size of your plate! The sauce was light and delicious and the pasta was thin and flavorful.

The entree was a medley of 3 components. a filet, an eggplant rollatini, and a filet of fish with a mild sauce. The dinner was lovely and their staff they brought along to serve was also impeccable.

From what I understand, this company does way more than just make the food. From soup to nuts they deliver a complete party with staff, bartenders if needed, etc. Great experience and I would definitely hire them for my own events in a second!

FoodKritik photo

FoodKritik

New York, NY

One Taste and I was hooked

Vitella’s Cucina is one of the best experiences in food since I was in Italy. The Family came up to our table and introduced themselves. I havent seen that done since I was in Italy. I can barely get a smile from some of the Chefs along Bloomfield Ave.

The pasta is something I will return for. Its handrolled and hand cut. and if memory serves me right. tagliatelle is "to cut.

Our table was quiet after the first bite…except for “OH MY GOD YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS”. One dish was better than the next. and it had me wishing I could eat all evening.

Im returning tonight with a group of 10. I can guarantee that this restaurant has made its mark in West Caldwell

Homemade Tagliatella

Chef Giovanni hand rolls and cuts the pasta fresh in front of the guests. You can see he loves what he does since he dances with his rolling pin in the dining area. The Gravy was exactly the way I had it at a restaurant in Italy.

STAR1 photo

STAR1

New York, NY

Vitella's Cucina is West Caldwell's Best Place to Eat

Vitella’s Cucina is the best restaurant in West Caldwell. It’s family-run. And very hip. The head Chef has a ton of Celeb pictures…since he moonlights in Manhattans biggest events catering to the stars. but make no mistake this family business is down to earth and great to talk too.

I love the homemade pasta! Pizza is amazing too!

Vitella's Chicken

Sauteed Artichokes and Sun-dried tomatoes in a white wine sauce. YUM I want to get it tomorrow.

Homemade Pasta on the side is perfect. Chef Giovanni made it fresh for us tableside

12/10/2018

A dining patron from Plainfield, NJ tried Cafe Eclectic, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/19/2018

A dining patron from Irvington, NJ tried Hot Bagels Abroad, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/27/2018

A dining patron from Montclair, NJ tried Hot Bagels Abroad.

10/27/2018

A Bagels chowhound from Montclair, NJ tried Beyond The Bagel, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/19/2018

A dining patron from Westwood, NJ tried Crockett's Fish Fry Shoppe and liked it.

10/13/2018

A Bagels food lover from Montclair, NJ tried Beyond The Bagel, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Bagel sandwiches
Cons
dirty kitchen open for customers to see, rude staff, cold and unwelcoming atmosphere
9/06/2018

A Seafood food lover from US tried Crockett's Fish Fry Shoppe and liked it. They liked the food.

9/06/2018

A dining patron from Montclair, NJ tried Roberto's Pizza Restaurant.

9/01/2018

An American chowhound from San Mateo, CA tried Madear's Southern Cuisine.

8/09/2018

A dining patron from Bloomfield, NJ tried Antika Grill.

Italian Food Rental Fund Raiser
Mon-Fri 10:00AM - 06:00PM (Vitella's Catering Office Hours)

Franco Vitella Catered Affairs  Restaurant Reviews

Franco Vitella Catered Affairs is located near the cities of Upr Montclair, Upper Montclair, Glen Ridge, Verona, and Bloomfield.
People found this by searching for: Vitella's Cucina, The Catered Affirs Menu Selctions, Vitella's Restaurant, Vitellas Catering, Vitella's Deli & Cafe, Vitella Cucina West Caldwell, Vitellas Cucina, and Catered Affairs.