6112 Franconia Rd
Alexandria, VA 22310-2578

Franconia Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"A girl who works here broke my phone and assaulted me over a phone conversation i had with my sister. Dont come in here."
"Clean,good tasteing food"
Cons
"Girl who works here broke my phone and assaulted me."
Comments
"Dont go in here."
  • 6/07/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Girl who works here broke my phone and assaulted me.
    Comments
    Dont go in here.
  • 1/20/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Sterling, VA tried it.

• 3/11/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/21/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/18/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/13/2013

A dining patron from District Heights, MD tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/02/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Clean,good tasteing food

Pizza Catering Dinner
Marino's Pizza & Subs

Italian in Potomac West

Ginger Beef Foody Goody

Chinese in Old Town

New Szechuan Express

Chinese in Landmark/Van Dorn

Franconia Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Franconia Pizza is located near the cities of Huntington, Forest Heights, Jefferson Manor, Bolling Afb, and 12 Oxon Hill.
People found this by searching for: Franconia Pizza Menu, Does Franconia Pizza Deliver?, Franconia Pizza Restaurant Menu, Franconia Pizza Springfield, My Franconia Pizza, Franconia Pizza, Franconia Pizza Alexandria Va, and Franconia Pizza Menu Alexandria Va.