Franco's Lounge

Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, Lunch

iPhone dining journal

Just ok

You need to make a reservation early in the morning to get a good time to eat. Nice atmosphere. Our waitress was awesome and really good. I’ve been there a couple of times, and I don’t see why it’s so popular, but my husband and a friend love it. My husband said he’s can’t get what he had for his meal anywhere else around here at such high quality and was very good.

Homemades garlic and oil

Just ok. Came with cheese to put on. Was too moist. Didn’t have enough garlic.

Fried pickles

Full spears. Came out really hot. Really good homemade ranch dressing.

Mini cannolis

Shells too soft, almost soggy. Cannoli cream just ok.

July 19, 2003

Great place

to drop by for a quick bite. I love to chase my pizza down with a beer. Probably the best pizzas in town.

Italian Mediterranean Parking

Franco's Lounge  Restaurant Reviews

Franco's Lounge is located near the cities of South Williamsport, Loyalsock, and Loyalsock Township.
People found this by searching for: Cannolis Near Me Williamsport Pa, Francos Menu In Williamsport Pa, 33 East Francos Lounge, Francos In Williamsport Take Out Menu, Franco's Lounge Menu Williamsport Pa, Mediterranean Restaurant, Williamsport, Pa, and Franco's Williamsport Menu.