157 Wooster St
New Haven, CT 06511

Frank Pepe's Pizzeria Napoletana

Neighborhoods: Wooster Square / Mill River
Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast

Frank Pepe's Pizzeria Napoletana is a Pizza, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 8/29/2014

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

QB
wuwu photo

wuwu

Saint Paul, MN

Pepe's Pizza in New Haven, CT

There is no pizza that can compare with Pepe’s fresh clam pizza. I will make a beeline for Pepe’s whenever I am in Ct. I’m sure that all of the Eli (Yale students) have fond memories of this place. How about it, Dubya, anything like this in Texas?

Cheap it is not, but, here you are really getting what you are paying for.

clam pizza

If you like clams, look no further. This is the mother lode.

jetleigh photo

jetleigh

Seattle, WA

worth the wait just once

Pepe’s is supposedly the best pizza place in the U.S. – or so people have been telling me. New Haven is full of various pizza joints, but this one is the oldest and most famous of them all. We came for dinner and had heard it was usually a 1 to 2 hour wait so we were well prepared. We did end up waiting in line for 1 hour, and then after ordering 1 large pizza we had to wait another 30 minutes. So it makes me wonder if people here think the pizza takes so good because they have to wait so long! Regardless, I have to admit it was really good pizza. Great thin crust, with lots of tasty toppings.

Service was so-so. The inside nothing fancy. They don’t offer anything but pizza, beer, and soda here so don’t be expecting to order a salad or anything.

I don’t think I’ll be back here soon as I’m not really one to wait that long for food – but it was worth doing at least once for the novelty and I wouldn’t definitely get take-out here at least.

Tomato Pie with Mozerella, Chicken, & Veggies

Delicious choice of toppings. I highly recommend the chicken. The veggie assortment includes brocolli which actually turned out to be really good. Great thin crust – plus not greasy compared to most pizzas.

lorialc photo

lorialc

New York, NY

No joke, I have probably eaten Pepe's pizza a...

No joke, I have probably eaten Pepe’s pizza a couple hundred times and has become more frequent the last few years. I have noticed that the crust is not as thin as it used to be but the dash of spices and other ingredients still makes for some deee-lish pie. They also added shrimp to their menu --- though not fresh but a great addition

NEW HAVEN PIZZA IS HANDS DOWN SURPASSES NYC PIZZA!!

Tony and Lucille's

Carmine's Tuscan Grill

Italian in Amity

Amato's

Italian in East Rock

Abate

4/09/2021

A Spanish chowhound from Providence, RI tried Tropical Caribbean Restaurant and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/01/2021

A Burgers food lover from New Haven, CT tried McDonald's in Amity, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I normally do not go to Fast food restaurants...I was in a rush...I ordered a crispy chicken sandwich...I was not aware that I had to tell the cashier I wanted lettuce and tomato on the crispy chicken sandwich...I received only chicken on a bun with 3 pic
Cons
customer service and food
Comments
3/28/2021

A Seafood chowhound from US tried D'Amato's Seafood II in Beaver Hills, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/13/2021

A diner from US tried Gennaro's Ristorante D'Amalfi in Wooster Square / Mill River.

3/13/2021

A dining patron from Mexico, 09 tried Pika Tapas (CLOSED) in Downtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/12/2021

A dining patron from US tried Nica's Market in East Rock and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

3/02/2021

An Italian chowhound from Brighton, MA tried Adriana's in Wooster Square / Mill River.

2/27/2021

A diner from New Haven, CT tried Clementes Pizza & Grill in Amity.

2/07/2021

A dining patron from West Haven, CT tried USA Pizza in Fair Haven.

2/03/2021

A dining patron from Westminster, MA tried Marketa in Downtown.

Pizza Parking Dinner

Indian in Dwight

Tandoor - The Clay Oven

Indian in Dwight

Frank Pepe's Pizzeria Napoletana  Restaurant Reviews

Frank Pepe's Pizzeria Napoletana is located near the cities of Whitneyville, New Haven County, and West Haven.
People found this by searching for: Directions To Pepe's Pizza In New Haven, New Haven Wooster Square Pizza, Menu Pepe's Pizza New Haven ,Ct, Pepe's Wooster Square New Haven, Pepe Pizz, Frank Pepe's Pizza New Haven Menu, Pepe's New Haven Menu, and Pizza Peppes Connect.