3085 Canton Rd

FreemanJ photo

FreemanJ

Marietta, GA

Never again!

This place served my best friend food that tasted horrible, as if something was spoiled, molded, or at the very least, NOT the way it should have tasted if it were actually freshly prepared. After returning the item a second attempt was made at selecting an entree that was acceptable to eat. After a single bite, the second dish also had the same spoiled or “rotten” flavor that wasn’t only off putting, it made the food seem unsafe to consume. The second meal was returned. Management insisted she still MUST pay for the inedible meals. When payment was refused, the police were called. So, Frankies got their money for the garbage they call “Italian food”, but the also proved without a doubt just how little they care about customer satisfaction.

No wonder this place is ALWAYS empty and ALWAYS has a now hiring sign outside. They obviously have “operational issues”, to put it nicely. Had we the forethought to do so, we’d have collected a sample of both the offending meals to be forwarded to food safety professionals for testing. I will never return and will absolutely discourage everyone I know from wasting their time or spending their money there!

I’ve worked in foodservice my entire life and NEVER have I been employed for anyone, NOT ONE, who would force a customer to pay for something that was 100% unacceptable and potentially dangerous to their health. This place should be bulldozed today!

addsalt photo

addsalt

Woodstock, GA

Stay Away!!!

Very Disappointed, I hadn’t been to Frankie’s in a long time and my husband had never been. We got a coupon in the mail so we decided to go. I don’t know what happened to this place. We left early because i was expecting a wait on Sunday night like it always was years ago but it was quiet except for one large party. That should have been the first sign that the place was not as good as it used to be. Server was nice but a little timid, but if I had a boss like that I would be too. We ordered our food, it was ok, not great, you can tell they cut alot of corners since the old days. At the end of the meal they wouldn’t except the buy one get one free dinner coupon saying my husbands pizza didn’t count as an entree and that the coupon excluded pizza (which it did not say). How ever the real problem wasn’t the coupon it was the way the owner handled situation. No smile, no apology, no customer service whatever, we really are reasonable people and this could have been smoothed over if she were nice at all. She was actually kind of rude. We let her know we wouldn’t be back and she clearly could care less. Then she yelled at the poor server. Save your money for a place that wants your business and treats their staff right.

Baked Ziti

It was bland with very little cheese. It wasn’t real baked ziti just some ziti and sauce tossed on a plate with a little mozzarella on top. No ricotta at all. I wouldn’t say it was bad just not worth going out for.

Italian Takeout Parking

Frankie's Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Frankie's Italian Restaurant is located near the cities of Cobb County.
People found this by searching for: Frankie's Italian Restaurant Canton Rd, Frankies Canton Road, Frankie's Italian Restaurant Marietta Ga, Frankies Canton Road Menu, Frankie's Italian, Frankie's Italian Canton, Frankie's Pizz Old Canton, Frankie's Marietta 30066 Reviews, and Frankie's Italian Canton Rd.