900 E 11th St
Austin, TX 78702

Franklin Barbecue

Neighborhoods: Central East Austin
Cuisine: Barbecue, BBQ, Steak

Franklin Barbecue is a Barbecue, BBQ, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

QB
wendykalthoff photo

wendykalthoff

Austin, TX

oh , franklin

Oh, Frankin Bbq. How do I love thee. Let me count the ways. A feast in my mouth on a hot or cold day. The food is scrumptpus and I am not a hige bbq fan. They could cook for me any day of the year. The line is so worth the wait,

brisket

The brisket is terrific and the staff there is very accomodating.Not everyone asks for ketchup. That is what makes me unique. I just wisj you had a brick building I could always go too.

LaughAttack001 photo

LaughAttack001

New York, NY

Best BBQ!

My goodness this is some good barbecue. I just could not get enough. The brisket and ribs were delicious, and the rub was just really great. But I have to say my favorite was probably the house made sausage! Definitely a must try! Juicy, fatty, and full of flavor—just really awesome! And can I just say that I could eat like 10 of those banana cream pies…

Diner

from Gayot
August 9, 2012

In less than two years, Aaron Franklin opened a small trailer dispensing barbecue that then evolved into a brick-and-mortar restaurant. Brisket is slow-cooked even by slow-cooked standards for a full 18 hours at a very low temperature. The…

3/25/2019

A diner from Austin, TX tried Church's Chicken and liked it. They liked the food.

3/23/2019

A diner from Woodway, TX tried Hat Creek Burger Co. in Allandale.

3/22/2019

A Mexican food lover from US tried Texican Cafe and liked it.

3/10/2019

A diner from Austin, TX tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

3/09/2019

A Seafood chowhound from Austin, TX tried Marisco Grill.

3/08/2019

A Chinese food lover from US tried Ocean China Chinese Restaurant.

2/25/2019

A dining patron from Austin, TX tried IHOP in Barton Hills.

2/20/2019

A diner from Austin, TX tried Stephen F. Austin Cafeteria in Downtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Much improved overall in the past year or so. Good salad bar, many more fresh pre-made options for grab-and-go. Grill food (e.g. hamburgers, grilled cheese, tots, etc.) are well made to order. They have a new chef and the hot food from the line is tasty
Cons
Ranch dressing at salad bar is bottled (yuck) - it's easy to make this dressing fresh, and I'd buy more salads if the Ranch were tasty. Prices overall are acceptable, but the desserts are too high, especially since most are modest portions of cakes, pies,
Comments
The staff (especially Shane and Rene) are polite, friendly, helpful, and diligent. They make dining at Happy Cooks a better experience.
2/16/2019

A Mexican chowhound from Manor, TX tried Tacos Las Amazonas.

2/14/2019

A diner from Austin, TX tried Wendy's.

Barbecue BBQ Takeout

Franklin Barbecue  Restaurant Reviews

Franklin Barbecue is located near the cities of Rollingwood.
People found this by searching for: Bbq Brisket Near Valley High Ohio, Franklin Bbq, What Kinda Hot Links Does Franklin Bbq Use, Franklin Bbq Menu, Plate Pricing At Frankline Bbq, Frankline Bbq Austin, Franklins Bbqcopy, Franklin Barbecue Menu, and Franklin Barbecue.