2310 Massachusetts Ave
Cambridge, MA 02140-1813

Frank's Steak House

Neighborhoods: North Cambridge
Cuisine: Steakhouse, Traditional, Seafood

Frank's Steak House is a Steakhouse, Traditional, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 6/07/2021

A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 6/05/2021

A Steakhouse chowhound from Cambridge, MA tried it.

EJ2011 photo

EJ2011

Lynn, MA

Not impressed!

We went to Frank’s for steak and got steak. It was a very average restaurant, adequate parking in the rear, huge dining area, and was packed. We had decent service though the waitress forgot my sweet potato which I kept asking for up until we got the check! She then gave me a slice of chocolate cake for desert, I took it to go. Again, I was not impressed and have had better steak.

Filet Mignon

I asked for medium rare and got medium well. It was soft and succulent because it is usda prime from what I gathered. There won’t be a next time for Frank’s, i’ve had better steak closer to home! I never got my side order and was offered cake as I was leaving. It seemed like an older crowd of “regulars”.

Steakhouse Takeout Traditional

Indian in North Cambridge

Wok N Roll Restaurant

Chinese in North Cambridge

Frank's Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

Frank's Steak House is located near the cities of Jericho, Harvard Square, Somerville, Mid Cambridge, and Allston.
People found this by searching for: Franks Steakhouse Somerville, Frank's Steakhouse Catering Menu Cambridge Ma, Frank's Restaurant North Cambridge Ma, Franks Restaurant Mass Ave, Does Franks Stakehouse Cambridge Have A Piano Bar, Cambridge Steakhouse, and Prime Rib Near Winchester Ma.