780 William T Morrissey Blvd
Boston, MA 02122

Freeport Tavern

Neighborhoods: Neponset - Port Norfolk
Cuisine: American, Catering, Burgers

Freeport Tavern is a American, Catering, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped more than 18%.

• 3/07/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 8/01/2014

An American chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/13/2013

A dining patron from Springfield, NJ tried it and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Epicurion photo

Epicurion

Boston, MA

Great Place !!!

Last Friday I was stuck in traffic and decided to go in for a bite to eat and wait it out, I ordered a beer and an appetizer at the bar – the bartender was very nice and they had live entertainment at like 5:30pm !!! needless to say I called my friends who I was suppose to meet down town and asked them to join me here… we were seated for dinner later and stayed till almost midnight.
I will definatley be comming here more often, delicious food, nice staff and great entertainment.

NY Sirloin

A great thick steak cooked just the way I like it, the menu said it was wood fire grilled and I could taste the difference.

American Parking Catering

Freeport Tavern  Restaurant Reviews

Freeport Tavern is located near the cities of North Waltham, , Beacon Hill, Suffolk County, and Mid Cambridge.
People found this by searching for: Freeport Tavern Dorchester Ma, Freeport Tavern, Freeport Tavern Boston Reviews, Freeport Tavern Morrissey, Freeport Tavern Reviews, Freeport Tavern 02122 Zip, Freeport Tavern Menu, and Restaurant Near Freeport St, Boston, Ma 02122 Us.