French Meadow Bakery

Neighborhoods: Lowry Hill East
Cuisine: Vegan, Bakeries, Eclectic

French Meadow Bakery is a Vegan, Bakeries, and Eclectic restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

rosevillefoodfan photo

Roseville, MN

Good spot for vegan and organic lovers

I’ve only been to French Meadow for breakfast and lunch, but it’s always been so good that visiting here for dinner is on my short list of things to do. There are a host of vegetarian and vegan options, but I almost always go for one of their terrific wraps. The chicken caesar wrap is as good an interpretation of that dish as I’ve ever had. Don’t go here in a time crunch, though: seating can be hard to find and service can be slow. Also, their beverages are overpriced compared to their food.
Pro: Organic choices, great wraps
Con: Long waits, expensive beverages

Chicken caesar wrap

Crisp lettuce, great dressing, savory chicken.

February 11, 2012

Not just breakfast

I know they are known for breakfasts, which are always excellent. But I really enjoy dinners. Nice atmosphere, and I appreciate the excellent and tasty selection of vegetarian entrees. It has become my go-to place for dinner!
September 4, 2011

Good stuff

I have been here several times and I always have good food and good service. I especially love coming here in the summer when I can sit on the patio.
August 19, 2011

Not a consistent experience

The moral of this story is -- this place is not consistently good. I moved to Mpls aprox. 10 years ago and use to love this place! It was my all-time favorite. I still go there often hoping for that 1 in 10 chance that my food will be…

Vegan Bakeries Eclectic
  • On Saturday nights, get any bottle of wine from the expanded list for half-price. It's perfectly chosen to pair with the fresh flavors from the menu.
Fri-Sat 06:30AM - 11:00PM
Sun-Thu 06:30AM - 10:00PM

From CityGrid:

Welcome to the first Certified Organic Bakery in the USA! French Meadow began baking organic yeast-free bread in 1985. On the forefront of healthy, organic baking, we opened the popular Uptown cafe in the early 1990's by customer demand, and have been serving healthful gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, local, organic and natural foods ever since. With the growing demand for fresh and innovative food, we were able to expand the cafe in 2013 to include Bluestem Bar, offering full table service, a selection of sustainable wines and local taps, and a private dining room. Months later in early 2014 we extended our reach to the other side of the Mississippi River, as we opened the second French Meadow Cafe on Grand Avenue in Saint Paul near the Macalester College Campus.

Minneapolis, MN

Minneapolis, MN

French Meadow Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

French Meadow Bakery is located near the cities of St Anthony and Saint Anthony.
People found this by searching for: French Meadow Restaurant Menu, French Meadow Bakery Menu, Does French Meadow Own Commons Roots Cafe, French Meadow Restaurant, French Meadow Menu Minneapolis, Vegan Fee Bakery Mn, French Meadow Bakery Minneapolis, East Meadow Restaurant Minneapolis, and French Meadow Bakery Contact.