1983 W Avenue L
Lancaster, CA 93534-8828

Fresco II

Cuisine: Lunch, Southern, American

Fresco II is a Lunch, Southern, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

edfoodcritic photo

edfoodcritic

Lancaster, CA

Fresco IS the Best Restaurant Ever!!!!!

My family and I LOVE this place!!!
We go to Fresco II all the time…and it keeps getting better and better…
The food is sooo delicious…everything is cooked from scratch…from their Filet mignon, rack of lamb, gourmet pizzas…pastas, and salads… greek chicken,if you like spicey just tell them…The fiercracker shrimp is the bomb!!
The owners are so nice and friendly, and are ready for you to have a great experience…You will NOT be disappointed!!
The baking is done on the premises, Desserts are delectable,, great music, great food, great place to be!! Check out Fresco II Restaurant….oh they cater too we had three caterings so far and my guests always rave about how delicious the food is…
We usually go almost every Friday night, my husband and i look forward, after a long work week…The owners are so nice….

Rack of Lamb

The rack of lamb was marinated to perfection, Greek style like my grandmothers!!!

pizza

I have tried many, but my favorite is the creamy spinach

everthingonmenu

Fresco is Delicious!!!! Dinner Lunch

Fresco II  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Fresco Ii Restaurant, Fresco Ii Lancaster Ca Menu, Fresco Ii Lancaster Ca, Fresco Ii, Fresco Lancaster Ca, Frescos Lancaster Ca, and Fresco Ii Menu.