Fresh Starts

Cuisine: Bakeries, Vegan, Gluten Free

• 11/07/2013

A Bakeries chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

franchesca84 photo

franchesca84

Glenwood, IL

WON'T DINE HERE AGAIN!

I waited 50 min for my meal and it was luke warm and of poor quality. I politely voiced my concerns to the owner who acted as if I was bothering her and gave me a free cup of coffee to shut me up. The small restaurant had too many people squished into the dining room – we were all on top of each other. I will not be back and I hope you don’t waste your time or money here.

shrimp and gritz

Unlike any shrimp and gritz I had ever had. It was a slice of gritz – like a chunk of leftover gritz was dumped out of a container and they sliced off a piece and added shrimp. YUCK!

Bakeries Vegan Gluten Free
Sat 08:00AM - 10:00PM
Mon 07:00AM - 12:00AM
Tue-Thu 07:00AM - 12:00AM
Fri 07:00AM - 10:00PM

Fresh Starts  Restaurant Reviews

Fresh Starts is located near the cities of Homewood, Olympia Fields, Hazel Crest, Country Club Hills, and East Hazel Crest.
People found this by searching for: Fresh Start Restaurant Flossmoor Il, Fresh Starts Flossmoor Menu, Fresh Starts Flossmoor, Vegan Restaurants Near 60422, Fresh Start Homewood Il, Freash Starts Olympia Fields, Phone Number To Fresh Start In Homewood Illinois, Fresh Starts Flossmoor, Il, and Fresh Starts Homewood.