Friar Tuck's

Cuisine: Burgers, Subs, American (New)

Overall
Pros
"Bomb ass Ruben. Best my step dad nd I have ever had. That's a huge compliment cuz we know our Rubes. Never had problem w service. My girlfriends favorite sandwich restaraunt"
  • 9/01/2017

A Burgers chowhound from Oshkosh, WI tried it.

• 7/05/2015

A Burgers chowhound from Green Bay, WI tried it.

• 1/12/2015

A Burgers chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 12/06/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 11/03/2014

• 7/17/2014

A Burgers food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/06/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 11/30/2013

A Burgers chowhound from Fond Du Lac, WI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/25/2013

A diner from Oshkosh, WI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/11/2013

A Burgers chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros

Burgers Subs American (New)

Friar Tuck's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Friar Tucks Oshkosh, Wi Phone Number, Friar Tucks Oshkosh Menu, Friar Tucks Oshkosh, Friar Tucks Restaurant, Frair Tucks, Oshgosh,Wi, Friar Tucks Menu, and Friar Tucks Oshkosh Wi.