Friar Tuck's

Cuisine: Burgers, Sandwiches, Full Bar

Overall
Pros
"Bomb ass Ruben. Best my step dad nd I have ever had. That's a huge compliment cuz we know our Rubes. Never had problem w service. My girlfriends favorite sandwich restaraunt"
October 23, 2011

Greasy; Heart Attack waiting to happen!!

The food is really greasy.. The gaming machines are a complete rip off.. Stay away from this dark dingy hole
February 22, 2011

Former Wisconsinite Missing Friar's

Best Food Ever! I now live in Maryland and my co-worker was from Wisconsin too. We were just talking about Friar Tuck's H-burgers and how we loved going there while we lived near by the Oshkosh location.
July 12, 2008

Receive communion everyday during AirVenture!!!

Coming to Oshkosh? Then you have to go to Friar Tuck's!! The Prime Rib sandwich is out of this world, the cocktails rock, and "Thank God" the skirts are short on the hottie waitresses. We are pilots, for God's sake!! It's the only place I…

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

Burgers Sandwiches Full Bar

Friar Tuck's  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/05/2015 A diner from Green Bay, WI tried it.

• 1/12/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 12/06/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 11/03/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/17/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/06/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 11/30/2013 A diner from Fond Du Lac, WI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/25/2013 A diner from Oshkosh, WI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/11/2013 A diner from Black Creek, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/27/2013 A diner from Lafayette, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Frair Tucks, Oshgosh,Wi, Friar Tucks Menu, Friar Tucks Oshkosh Wi, Friar Tucks Oshkosh, Friar Tuck S Oshkosh Menu, Friar Tucks Oshkosh Menu, Friar Tucks Restaurant, and Friar Tucks Menu Oshkosh Wi.