Friar Tuck's

Cuisine: Burgers, Subs, American (New)

Overall
Pros
"Bomb ass Ruben. Best my step dad nd I have ever had. That's a huge compliment cuz we know our Rubes. Never had problem w service. My girlfriends favorite sandwich restaraunt"
  • 7/05/2015

A diner from Green Bay, WI tried it.

• 1/12/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 12/06/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 11/03/2014

• 7/17/2014

• 7/06/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 11/30/2013

A diner from Fond Du Lac, WI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/25/2013

A diner from Oshkosh, WI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/11/2013

• 8/27/2013

A Burgers chowhound from Denver, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

October 23, 2011

Greasy; Heart Attack waiting to happen!!

The food is really greasy.. The gaming machines are a complete rip off.. Stay away from this dark dingy hole
February 22, 2011

Former Wisconsinite Missing Friar's

Best Food Ever! I now live in Maryland and my co-worker was from Wisconsin too. We were just talking about Friar Tuck's H-burgers and how we loved going there while we lived near by the Oshkosh location.
July 12, 2008

Receive communion everyday during AirVenture!!!

Coming to Oshkosh? Then you have to go to Friar Tuck's!! The Prime Rib sandwich is out of this world, the cocktails rock, and "Thank God" the skirts are short on the hottie waitresses. We are pilots, for God's sake!! It's the only place I…

8/12/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Oshkosh, WI tried Little Caesars, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

8/04/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Oshkosh, WI tried Red's Pizza.

8/04/2017

A diner from Oshkosh, WI tried West End Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/03/2017

A diner from Oshkosh, WI tried Charcoal Pit II and didn't like it.

7/31/2017

A dining patron from US tried Roxy Supper Club.

7/27/2017

A Mexican food lover from Green Bay, WI tried Cozumel, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/24/2017

A Cafe chowhound from US tried Charcoal Pit II and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/23/2017

A diner from Oshkosh, WI tried Cozumel, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/22/2017

A dining patron from Waukesha, WI tried Charcoal Pit II, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
kareoke and amazing food
7/15/2017

An American chowhound from Ripon, WI tried Leon's Frozen Custard,.

Burgers Subs American (New)

Friar Tuck's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Friar Tucks Oshkosh Wi, Friar Tucks Oshkosh, Friar Tucks Menu, Friar Tucks Restaurant, Frair Tucks, Oshgosh,Wi, Friar Tucks Oshkosh, Wi Phone Number, and Friar Tucks Oshkosh Menu.