Friar Tuck's

Cuisine: Burgers, Subs, American (New)

Overall
Pros
"Bomb ass Ruben. Best my step dad nd I have ever had. That's a huge compliment cuz we know our Rubes. Never had problem w service. My girlfriends favorite sandwich restaraunt"
  • 9/01/2017

A Burgers chowhound from Oshkosh, WI tried it.

• 7/05/2015

A Burgers chowhound from Green Bay, WI tried it.

• 1/12/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 12/06/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 11/03/2014

• 7/17/2014

A Burgers food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/06/2014

A Burgers food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 11/30/2013

A diner from Fond Du Lac, WI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/25/2013

A dining patron from Oshkosh, WI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/11/2013

A Burgers chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

October 23, 2011

Greasy; Heart Attack waiting to happen!!

The food is really greasy.. The gaming machines are a complete rip off.. Stay away from this dark dingy hole
February 22, 2011

Former Wisconsinite Missing Friar's

Best Food Ever! I now live in Maryland and my co-worker was from Wisconsin too. We were just talking about Friar Tuck's H-burgers and how we loved going there while we lived near by the Oshkosh location.
July 12, 2008

Receive communion everyday during AirVenture!!!

Coming to Oshkosh? Then you have to go to Friar Tuck's!! The Prime Rib sandwich is out of this world, the cocktails rock, and "Thank God" the skirts are short on the hottie waitresses. We are pilots, for God's sake!! It's the only place I…

1/14/2018

A dining patron from Fond Du Lac, WI tried Granary Restaurant.

1/01/2018

A diner from Fond Du Lac, WI tried Eaton's Fresh pizza (Koeller Rd).

12/31/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Cozumel.

12/17/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Ratch & Debs Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Awesome service
12/10/2017

A Cafe food lover from US tried Charcoal Pit II, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/07/2017

A Mexican food lover from Fond Du Lac, WI tried Durango's Mexican Restaurant and liked it.

11/28/2017

A Cafe chowhound from IL tried Charcoal Pit II.

11/27/2017

A dining patron from Oshkosh, WI tried Los Jaripeos, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/19/2017

An American food lover from Oshkosh, WI tried Granary Restaurant.

11/19/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Oshkosh, WI tried Ratch & Debs Pizza.

Burgers Subs American (New)

Friar Tuck's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Friar Tucks Oshkosh Wi, Friar Tucks Menu, Friar Tucks Restaurant, Friar Tucks Oshkosh, Wi Phone Number, Friar Tucks Oshkosh, Friar Tucks Oshkosh Menu, and Frair Tucks, Oshgosh,Wi.