Friar Tuck's

Cuisine: Burgers, Sandwiches, Full Bar

Overall
Pros
"Bomb ass Ruben. Best my step dad nd I have ever had. That's a huge compliment cuz we know our Rubes. Never had problem w service. My girlfriends favorite sandwich restaraunt"
  • 7/05/2015

A Burgers food lover from Green Bay, WI tried it.

• 1/12/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 12/06/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 11/03/2014

• 7/17/2014

• 7/06/2014

A Burgers chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 11/30/2013

A Burgers chowhound from Fond Du Lac, WI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/25/2013

A Burgers chowhound from Oshkosh, WI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/11/2013

A Burgers food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/27/2013

A Burgers food lover from Denver, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

October 23, 2011

Greasy; Heart Attack waiting to happen!!

The food is really greasy.. The gaming machines are a complete rip off.. Stay away from this dark dingy hole
February 22, 2011

Former Wisconsinite Missing Friar's

Best Food Ever! I now live in Maryland and my co-worker was from Wisconsin too. We were just talking about Friar Tuck's H-burgers and how we loved going there while we lived near by the Oshkosh location.
July 12, 2008

Receive communion everyday during AirVenture!!!

Coming to Oshkosh? Then you have to go to Friar Tuck's!! The Prime Rib sandwich is out of this world, the cocktails rock, and "Thank God" the skirts are short on the hottie waitresses. We are pilots, for God's sake!! It's the only place I…

6/22/2017

A dining patron from Oshkosh, WI tried Two Brothers Restaurant and liked it.

6/20/2017

A dining patron from Oshkosh, WI tried Ratch & Debs Pizza.

6/16/2017

A diner from US tried Charcoal Pit II, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/16/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Oshkosh, WI tried Player's Pizza & Pub.

6/15/2017

A dining patron from US tried Leon's Frozen Custard,, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/09/2017

An American chowhound from Rib Lake, WI tried Roxy Supper Club, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/09/2017

A dining patron from Oshkosh, WI tried Eaton's Fresh pizza (Koeller Rd) and liked it.

5/23/2017

A Thai food lover from Oshkosh, WI tried Bangkok Thai Cuisine, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
very clean kitchen!
5/21/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Chicago, IL tried Durango's Mexican Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

5/20/2017

A Pizza food lover from Oshkosh, WI tried Dr Benzies Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Burgers Sandwiches Full Bar

Friar Tuck's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Friar Tucks Restaurant, Friar Tucks Oshkosh Menu, Friar Tucks Oshkosh, Wi Phone Number, Frair Tucks, Oshgosh,Wi, Friar Tucks Menu, Friar Tucks Oshkosh, and Friar Tucks Oshkosh Wi.