1 BREWERS WAY
Milwaukee, WI 53214-3651

Friday's Front Row

Neighborhoods: Story Hill
Cuisine: American, Low carb, Italian

Friday's Front Row is a American, Low carb, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

TinaMilwaukee photo

TinaMilwaukee

Brown Deer, WI

Best Place to Watch the Game

The view from the outside dining tables is undoubtedly one of the best in the stadium. They also appear to have air conditioning or some cooling method that they are able to lower the overall temperature in the area a good ten degrees than the rest of the stadium. Our server was super speedy with all of our requests being handled within 5 minutes. You don’t have to worry about hydration if you are seated at one the TGI tables.
A big perk in my book are the clean restrooms the restaurant has. If you get grossed out at most public venue restrooms like I do then you’ll love the cleanliness of the restrooms at TGI.
We ordered a ton of food. I will list all of the dishes below.
The only gripe I have is that it takes a little while to find the restaurant and at first because there are so many people milling about outside the exit it looks like it might be full, when it is usually wide open. I really like that there is a place like this that is readily accessible for those who like to enjoy the game in peace.

Baby Back Ribs

I had the Jack Daniels version of the ribs. They were wonderfully tender with a little cling but still falling off the bones. The Jack Daniels sauce has nice little kick without being cloyingly sweet.

Boneless Wings

We had these with the traditional hot sauce. They were far better than most boneless wings. I would order them again.

CRISPY GREEN BEAN FRIES - CRISPY GREEN BEAN FRIES at Friday's Front Row

CRISPY GREEN BEAN FRIES

This dish highlights how you can take a healthy vegetable and deep fry it until having removed all nutritional value it is transformed in into pure oral nirivana.

Friday's Tostado Nachos

These are decent but could really use more toppings.

American Liquor Served Low carb

Friday's Front Row  Restaurant Reviews

Friday's Front Row is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Www.Fridaysfrontrowmilwaukee.Com, Friday's Front Row Milwaukee, Www Friday's Front Row Milwaukee, Reviews Fridays Front Row, Front Row Fridays Menu, Friday's Front Row Menu, Friday's Front Row Milwaukee Menu, Front Row Fridays Open To Public, and Front Row/Milwaukee.