77 Irving Pl
New York, NY 10003

Friend of a Farmer

Neighborhoods: Gramercy Park
Cuisine: Breakfast, Brunch, American

Friend of a Farmer is a Breakfast, Brunch, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid more than $50.

JoniB photo

JoniB

Huntington, NY

Worst food I've ever had!

Ruined our Thanksgiving. We took a friend from England to this restaurant for Thanksgiving. She was excited to experience the holiday American style. I was hugely embarrassed. Worst meal I’ve ever had. It was like pig slop. How you can mess up simple, Thanksgiving recipes is still mind boggling to us. NEVER and I mean NEVER eat here. Besides that it was dangerously overcrowded and I feared a fire would mean our certain demise.

a "default" restaurant; old fashioned American...

a “default” restaurant; old fashioned American cooking, Terry Alan Chicken is my fav—>think chicken, apple stuffing, fresh orange sauce, and vermont extra sharp cheddar, pot pie, sheppard’s pie, and the PUMPKIN cheesecake is to die for….very cute wooden cabin rustic ambience

Breakfast Brunch American

Pizza in Upper West Side

Two Boots

Pizza in Brownsville

Friend of a Farmer  Restaurant Reviews

Friend of a Farmer is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Friend Of The Farmer In Gramercy Park Thanks Giving Menu, Farmers Restauant Near Gramercy Park, Friend Of A Farmer Pictures, Friend Of A Farmer Dinner Menu, Friend Of A Farmer Photos, Friend Of A Farmer, and Friend Of A Farmer Menu.