5761 Burke Centre Pkwy
Burke, VA 22015

Friendly's

Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Salads

Friendly's is a Burgers, Lunch, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 1/20/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

happymommyx4 photo

happymommyx4

Burke, VA

Not what you would expect

I have always considered Friendly’s a nice place to take the kids. You generally know what to expect, burgers, sandwiches… basically fried fare and ice cream. I have been several times to this location hoping that things will improve…they never do.
The service is slow and on occasion impolite. On one occasion we waited 1 hr to receive any food. We waited 20 minutes just for our drinks.
The last time (and worst time) I ordered a salad and founds bits of charred meat (?) sprinkled in it with the grilled chicken. (How in the world can you mess up salad!?)
Never dare bring a large party. They simply can’t handle it.
I’d like to say you are safe getting ice cream at the window, but you are not. You will be ignored for at least 10 minutes and wait at least 20 for ice cream.
I have always liked friendly’s as a fun place to take the kids….not anymore. You couldn’t pay me to eat there.
Basically, don’t go to this location.

Oriental Chicken Salad - Oriental Chicken Salad at Friendly's

Oriental Chicken Salad

I had this salad on a separate occasion. The salad I had with the charred bits isn’t listed. The salads are “OK”, not much else to say.

Burgers Lunch Parking

Friendly's  Restaurant Reviews

Friendly's is located near the cities of North Springfield, West Springfield, and Fairfax Station.
People found this by searching for: Friendly's Burke Va Hours, Friendly's Burke Hours, Oriental Chicken Salad, Friendly's In Burke, Friendly Asian Chicken Salad, Friendly's Burke, and Friendly's Burke Va.