1826 Hempstead Tpke
East Meadow, NY 11554

Friendly's

Cuisine: Burgers, Catering, Kid's Menu

Friendly's is a Burgers, Catering, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 12/19/2018

A Burgers chowhound from Westbury, NY tried it.

• 8/06/2018

• 12/10/2015

A Burgers food lover from Farmingdale, NY tried it and liked it.

• 5/30/2013

A Burgers chowhound from New Hyde Park, NY tried it and liked it.

robf12 photo

robf12

New York, NY

Great Service

I came to this place because Texas Roadhouse was too crowded and noisy. I was shocked to get a table and received excellent service. They really care about the service at this place. There is Felix, the manager and Debra, the assistant manager and the servers, David, Samantha, Christine, Ron and John, among others are excellent and make sure that I don’t stay hungry long. The clam chowder (New England) is nice and hot (not runny) and the chicken fingers are tasty. The drinks are served quickly and I get the entrée quickly after the appetizers. If you don’t like the service, let the manager or assistant manager know and they will take care of it. I love going there late because I get appetizers for half price and make sure I always answer their survey for the 5 dollar coupon. I like a place that serves food quickly, tastes good and the servers listen to me and takes care of all my needs.

Friendly's Chicken Fingers

Burgers Good For Kids Catering

Friendly's  Restaurant Reviews

Friendly's is located near the cities of North Bellmore, North Merrick, Uniondale, Levittown, and Salisbury.
People found this by searching for: Friendly's East Meadow Hempsyead, East Meadow Friendlys, Friendly's East Meadow Menu, Friendly's Restaurant East Meadow Ny, Friendly`S East Meadow Application, Friendly's Restaurant Eastmeed, and Friendly's Half Price Appetizers.