204 E Broad St
Elyria, OH 44035-6431

Friendly's

Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Friendly's is a Burgers, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

hallieswiger1 photo

hallieswiger1

Elyria, OH

Horrible Service!!

Had to wait over an hour for food. We were informed our ticket wasnt even sent to the kitchen until 35 minutes after we had ordered!! The waitress (Tasha) did not come to our table even once to see how we were, or to apologize until we were getting ready to leave!! When I mentioned this to the manager she said “We are really busy!” I informed her that she had time to go to the table next to us about 4 times! The food came out wrong, because the waitress didn’t input the correct information. The fries tasted like fish, food was cold. I suggest going somewhere else!!

LisaEd photo

LisaEd

Elyria, OH

Good Food

This Friendly’s is located 5 blocks from my home. Unfortunately I don’t dine there often because o the lack of cleanliness and poor service. The food is usually good but is often over shadowed by poor service.

Honey BBQ Chicken Super Melt - Honey BBQ Chicken Super Melt at Friendly's

Honey BBQ Chicken Super Melt

This is one of my favorites. I usually get it made with grilled chicken in stead of fried. I like to have salad instead of fries but their salads are not that good here.

Burgers Dinner Lunch

Friendly's  Restaurant Reviews

Friendly's is located near the cities of Elyria Township.
People found this by searching for: Friendly's Chicken Melt, Friendlys Elyria, Honey Bbq Chicken Supermelt, Friendly's Elyria Ohio, Elyria Ohio Friendly's Restaurant, Honey Bbq Supermelt, Friendlys Elyria, Friendly's Elyria Oh, and Friendly's Supermelt.