Friendly's

Cuisine: Burgers, Ice Cream, American

Cons
"This was the filthiest restaurant I have ever seen, from the floor to the silverware and the cup that contained my sons milkshake. Everything arrived melted. The manager was completely clueless or he just didn't care. The worst experience in my 47 "
Comments
"Do not go there!!!!"

Burgers Ice Cream American
Tips
  • All Friendly's locations maintain a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee.

Friendly's  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/19/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Do not go there!!!!
Friendly's is located near the cities of Evesham, Evesham Twp, Greentree, Maple Shade Twp, and Evesham Township.
People found this by searching for: Fruenslys Marlton.Hours, Friendlys Marlton, Friendly Marlton Nj, Friendlys Marlton Hours, Friendly's Route 70, Friendly's Marlton Nj, Marlton Friendlys, and Friendly's On Route 70.