3849 S Delsea Dr
Vineland, NJ 08360-7408

Friendly's

Cuisine: Breakfast, Sandwiches, American

Friendly's is a Breakfast, Sandwiches, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Sandwich-300x200

ohnonothimagain photo

ohnonothimagain

Vineland, NJ

You want a good fast meal? Go elsewhere

Just went this past Monday to the “Friendly’s” near the mall on S. Delsea Dr in Vineland. And after a party of 5 of us sitting for over 20 minutes before ANYONE even came over, we left. Then we all went to the Friendly’s in the Cumberland Mall location which was only marginally better. Staff was very friendly and attentive, but the food wasn’t anything to rave about. I ordered a Clam Basket to only be informed that “We don’t have any Clams”. ok- second try. I ordered a Reuben melt. How hard can it be to mess up a Reuben, right? The corned beef was so overcooked that it was like jerky, there was less than 1oz of sauerkraut, and very little dressing. All on 2 slices of bread so small that Barbie would have liked them. I try and be patient at Friendly’s, but the inconsistency of the food drives me crazy. And forget it you’re in a rush because if you work in the mall and only have 1/2hr for lunch or dinner, FORGET IT. One Child’s macaroni/cheese entree appeared to have been cooked sometime in Jan. It looked like it had been sitting in a pot/pan for sometime, then just reheated. one thing that they can’t mess up too bad is ice cream. Thank goodness kids like ice cream. But almost $45 for 5 people for lunch? Ridiculous…

Batona photo

Batona

Millville, NJ

Another Commercial Blah Place

I lived in Massachusetts for a few years where there is a Friendly’s in every town. I grew to like strawberry Fribbles. I still like them.

But the food is lacking. Frozen prepared food seems to be all one can get out anymore and I resent it. I do not like dining here and much prefer Luca’s Pizza a mere few steps across the corridor.

Unless one is only looking for an ice cream or a shake, I do not recommend this place.

Strawberry Fribble

I usually like thick milkshakes, but I became a fan of the Fribble, which is a smooth and thinner shake, a long time ago. They are just as good today.

Treat yourself!

Breakfast Good For Kids Sandwiches

Friendly's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Vineland Friendly's Restaurant and Friendlys 100 Delsea Dr.