560 Arsenal St
Watertown, MA 02472-2849

Friendly's

Cuisine: American, Frozen Yogurt, Kid's Menu

Cons
"slow rude service"
Comments
"There was no one in the restaurant and the take out window and it took 40 minutes to makes three ice creams, which they ended up making wrong and charged me wrong, when i told her she charged me wrong she said "o well we don't do refunds" there were 5 pe"
  • 3/24/2018

An American chowhound from Woburn, MA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    slow rude service
    Comments

American Takeout Good for groups

Friendly's  Restaurant Reviews

Friendly's is located near the cities of Newton Corner, East Watertown, Waverley, Nonantum, and Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Friendly's Restaurant Watertown Ma, Friendly's Watertown, Friendly's Watertown Menu, Friendly's Watertown Hours, Friendly's Watertown Ma, Freindly Resteraunt In Watertown, and Friendlys Watertown Menu.