1 Premium Outlet Blvd
Wrentham, MA 02093-1570

Friendly's

Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Sandwiches

Friendly's is a Burgers, Lunch, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

• 8/27/2013

A Burgers chowhound from Wakefield, MA tried it.

Sandwich-300x200

Wingstrome photo

Wingstrome

Woonsocket, RI

Gross, Wrong, and Long!

I called in an order and went to pick it up. Admittedly, it was busy. However, when they asked me my name, I also repeated my order because I’d heard they had issues with getting the wrong order. I figured it couldn’t happen to me. Also, it’s super loud there, smells terribly, and looks filthy.

Anyway, two people – a cashier/server and someone who helped in the kitchen both asked at different times before ignoring me and attending to someone else. Eventually they wound up at my food at the same time – which had been there since I got there ten minutes earlier, opened the box, shared a LOOK between the box and me, asked me what I ordered and then looked at each other. They closed the box. I figured two people couldn’t be wrong and didn’t look before I left. I sincerely regret this. When I sat down to eat it less than five minutes later the food was entirely wrong, cold, and disgusting! I asked for buffalo chicken and they gave me some buffalo and some barbecue chicken. It’s not a good combo since they forgot to put any sauce, cheese or BREAD on my sandwich. They gave me a disgusting wrap. I will not go there again and I will advise anyone who asks about that friendlys to first eat dirt before going, because it would taste better.

Kickin' Buffalo™ Chicken Sandwich

They gave me a wrap even after I repeated my order to them. The chicken was barbecue, it lacked any sauce, too.

Burgers Dinner Lunch

Friendly's  Restaurant Reviews

Friendly's is located near the cities of South Foxboro.
People found this by searching for: Friendly's At Wrentham Outlets, Friendlys Wrentham, Freindly Ice Cream Menu Wrentham, Friendly's Wrentham Outlets, Friendly's Wrentham Outlets Menu, Wrentham Outlet Mall Friendly S Restaurant, Friendly's Menu Wrentham, and Friendly's Wrentham Ma.