Friends Bar & Grille

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Catering

April 4, 2009

Great spot to meet friends!

Friends has a fun atmosphere, good food, and a big bar! Although it can get crowded on the weekends, it's a great place to meet up with the gang. The prices are fair and the service is good. I would recommend it!
February 6, 2009

Friends is a pleasure

Great place for a family meal - affordable prices and great food. My son loves the buffalo wings - and the pizza. Great burgers too. You may have to wait for a table because it's very popular. I love their appetizers! Lots of TV screens…
November 11, 2008

Friend's Bar and Grill

Great, friendly place for meeting friends, watching sports or just a bite to eat. We had a such a good time watching the Phillies playoffs and World Series games while we enjoyed a delicious meal and my favorite beer on tap!

American Lunch Parking

Friends Bar & Grille  Restaurant Reviews

Friends Bar & Grille is located near the cities of Upper Makefield, Village Shires, George School, and Woodbourne.
People found this by searching for: Friends Newtown Pa Menu, Friends Newtown Menu, Friends Bar And Grill Newtown Pa, Menu Friend's Restaurant, Newtown, Pa, Friends Restaurant Newtown Menu, Friends Restaurant Newtown Pa, and Friends Menu Newtown.