429 E Port Hueneme Rd
Port Hueneme, CA 93041

Friends Cafe

Neighborhoods: Port Hueneme
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Cafe

Friends Cafe is a American, Lunch, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 3/10/2013

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

dougshreff photo

dougshreff

Port Hueneme, CA

try this place, I live close and eat almost daily here..

I have eaten here nearly every day for breakfast or lunch since 1998.
the food is always great, never in over ten years have I had any
reason to return something. Staff have become friends and
the family whom owns it. A delightful small diner with the personal
touch of a small place, my rating, *!
As such, I designed “for free” a webpage for the owner Ramon.
here is the url, call ahead and have your order ready, tell them Doug says hi, thats me, if your there between 730 and 9 youl see me, ask who is doug, and say hello and make a new friend! thanks all…

heres the website link

or search in aol browser using key word friends cafe port hueneme
its on front page.

in google, use same kw but pg 3 hope to say hi to you all!

I have tried about everything on the menu and always happy. If your looking for high prices and white tablecloths, mabe its not your place, but for me, they do a great job on all menu items
and its a great AMERICAN food diner, when you have some time, give them a try! They will cook to order too, if you like crispy, spicy, etc… let em know!

breakfast

I love the breakfasts most, I usually get eggs over easy, sourdough toast, hashbrowns chrispy, coffie,

lunch i like most everything, but you gotta try the chilli bread bowl,
chili size, and phily cheese steak sandwich, youl love their
onion rings too

redroll photo

redroll

Port Hueneme, CA

friend's, how many of us have them?

i heard that friend’s was much better back in the day. it’s pretty good for breakfast if you ask me. the omlettes are ridiculous! my wife gets ham and cheese and can never finish it. i enjoy ted’s beach scramble. lunch isn’t very impressive yet not bad either. kinda blah…

breakfast

i always get the ted’s beach scramble. eggs, potatoes, peppers, onions, spinach. avacado comes with it but i skip that. it’s a great breakfast, very filling! if i was a cat i’d be purring myself right back to sleep after eating there!

mint photo

mint

Oxnard, CA

Dirty Restaurant

It closes at 2pm and not open on sundays. i don’t understand how they’re making enough money to pay for the lease. When you look in the windows in the evening, the dirty dishes are still on the table and the kitchen still looks like it has not been cleaned and the dirty utensils still left on the countertop and stove !!! No business hours nor menu is posted. It makes you think that it is for a homeless shelter.

What is the management doing to make this a better place? Do the owners even check the cleanliness? how does this place pass the state inspection?

braz photo

braz

Ventura, CA

DON'T EAT HERE!!!

Dirty dishes and cups. Terrible service, burned omelet that cost $8.00. Their “mouth watering” cinnamon rolls were from Smart and Final.
Awful place, simply awful!

breakfast

Bad, bad, food and terrible service. How can they stay in business? Oh, I forgot, they’re in Port Hueneme…

American Lunch Cafe

Friends Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Friends Cafe is located near the cities of Naval Construction Battalion Center Port Hueneme, Port Hueneme Naval Cbc, and Channel Islands Beach.
People found this by searching for: Friends Cafe In Hueneme Beach, Friends Cafe Port Hueneme Menu, Friends Cafe Port Hueneme, Friends Cafe Menu Port Hueneme, Friends Cafe Menu Pt Hueneme, Cafe Near 93041, Restaurants, Friends Cafe Port Hueneme Ca, and Port Hueneme Restaurants Friends.