Frisch's Big Boy Restaurant

Pros
"I was a weekly customer always tipping 20%. I was charged for a item i didnt purchase.Management handled a item on the check so innoprioriate. He had no type of resolution skills what so ever.I was shocked they treated me that way after seeing me eat ther"
Cons
"New management that can resolve issues"
Comments
"Beware does not care if you repeat business with this location"

Frisch's Big Boy Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/09/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    New management that can resolve issues
    Comments
    Beware does not care if you repeat business with this location
  • 9/28/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/30/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/14/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

Frisch's Big Boy Restaurant is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Frich's Menu, Frisch's On Delhi Pike, Frisch's Delhi Menu, Frisch's Delhi Pike Phone Number, Frischs Delhi Pike, Frisch's Menu, and Frisch's Delhi Pike.