5936 Warner Ave
Huntington Beach, CA 92649-4660

Fritzankotters

Cuisine: Soups, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Unique sandwich menu everything I got there was wonderful. I'm from Missouri and visited Hunting Beach numerous time always go there. Best Deli sandwiches I've ever had. "
"Great sandwiches and salads. Nice staff. "
Cons
"I was content with them as they were for a deli. "
  • 9/19/2018

A diner from Pomona, CA tried it.

• 5/10/2017

A Soups food lover from Spartanburg, SC tried it.

• 4/13/2017

A Soups food lover from Pomona, CA tried it.

• 6/08/2015

A Soups food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 4/17/2015

A Soups food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 4/17/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/25/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 10/23/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 10/15/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/27/2014

A Soups food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    I was content with them as they were for a deli.
January 14, 2009

My son loves this place

They have fresh bread, baked everyday and good meat. My son loves it here, better than Di Simones eventough they use their bread. Good cold cuts. Ask for avocado.
July 21, 2008

Quick Fast Deli Food

They have these sandwiches named after someone famous and the combinations are great. I used to hand out here alot because it all good deli food and quick.
July 11, 2008

Creative Sandwiches

Whenever I'm in the area I have to stop by Fritzankotter's. I've had a few different things there but my favorite is the Bath Sheba, it's turkey, ham, lots of avocado, cream cheese (cream cheese on sandwiches is the best!), and sprouts on…

11/06/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Huntington Beach, CA tried Mario's Restaurant.

11/04/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried Mario's Mexican Food.

11/02/2018

A dining patron from Huntington Beach, CA tried Sango Sushi Japanese Restaurant.

10/22/2018

A Mexican food lover from Pomona, CA tried Casa Jimenez.

10/04/2018

An Italian chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried Caffe Gazelle.

9/29/2018

A dining patron from Pomona, CA tried Albertos.

9/19/2018

A Soups food lover from Pomona, CA tried Fritzankotters.

9/19/2018

A dining patron from Fountain Valley, CA tried Mario's Restaurant.

9/17/2018

An American food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Sunny's.

9/13/2018

A diner from Pomona, CA tried Sunny's.

Soups Lunch Good for groups

Fritzankotters  Restaurant Reviews

Fritzankotters is located near the cities of Huntington, Huntingtn Bch, and North Coast.
People found this by searching for: Fritzankotters Huntington Beach, Fritzenkotter Menu, Fritzcotter Huntington Beach, Fritz And Kotters, Fritzcotter, Fritzenkotters, Fritzankotters Huntington Beach Ca, Fritzankotters Menu, and Fritzankotters.