Fritz's Wagon Wheel Restaurant

Cuisine: Steak, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Great food, and deserts "
"food is always awesome. staff is very friendly but last 3 times it is very slow service. If its busy, I can understand but when its not, I don't. 20 minutes to get a drink order and food didn't arrive til 1 hour later"
"Excellent dining experience...steaks are second to none and we've eaten around the world. Vast menu and friendly staff. Our new favorite place!"
Comments
"Seafood, pastas, ribs and horseshoes all worth the trip."
September 29, 2007

Great old Restaurant in town

I have been going to Fritzs since I was a little girl. My parents went there way before me. It has always had great service and the food is great. It reminds me of an old supper club.
September 23, 2006

It was ok.

My folks and I went here Saturday night for dinner while in Springfield for a long weekend. It was ok, the food was alright, the server was competant but never engaged and she forgot a couple of items. Two of us had 'horseshoes' and a…
August 29, 2005

Fritz's Wagon Wheel Review

Fritz's has awesome food. They have the greatest steaks and the prices are very reasonable. It is a restaurant with a great atmosphere and someplace you can go for a first date or anniversary. The staff is very friendly and they do a great…

Steak Lunch Breakfast

Fritz's Wagon Wheel Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/07/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 7/21/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 6/26/2016 A diner from East Peoria, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/04/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/06/2016 A diner from Chatham, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food, and deserts
  • 1/18/2016 A diner from Springfield, IL tried it.

• 10/31/2015 A diner from Springfield, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 5/27/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/16/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/01/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Fritz's Wagon Wheel Restaurant is located near the cities of Grandview, Leland Grove, and Jerome.
People found this by searching for: Fritz's Wagon Wheel Restaurant, Fritz Wagon Wheel, Fritzs Wagon Wheel, Fritz Restaurant Springfield Il, Fritz's Wagon Wheel Springfield Il, Fritz's Wagon Wheel, and Fritz's Restaurant Springfield Il.