2709 S MacArthur Blvd
Springfield, IL 62704-5003

Fritz's Wagon Wheel Restaurant

Cuisine: Steak, American Traditional, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Great food, great service and great family restaurant. Take care of parties of 8 or more with ease. Tammy is the best waitress. Always ask for her."
"Delicious! Been going there since I was 6 yrs old"
"Great food, and deserts "
"food is always awesome. staff is very friendly but last 3 times it is very slow service. If its busy, I can understand but when its not, I don't. 20 minutes to get a drink order and food didn't arrive til 1 hour later"
"Excellent dining experience...steaks are second to none and we've eaten around the world. Vast menu and friendly staff. Our new favorite place!"
Comments
"Seafood, pastas, ribs and horseshoes all worth the trip."
  • 7/22/2017

A Steak food lover from Springfield, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/07/2017

• 5/01/2017

A diner from Auburn, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Delicious! Been going there since I was 6 yrs old
  • 1/24/2017

A Steak food lover from US tried it.

• 1/11/2017

A Steak chowhound from Peoria, IL tried it.

• 8/07/2016

A dining patron from Springfield, IL tried it.

• 7/21/2016

A Steak food lover from Springfield, IL tried it.

• 6/26/2016

A Steak chowhound from Springfield, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/04/2016

A Steak food lover from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/06/2016

Pros
    Great food, and deserts
September 29, 2007

Great old Restaurant in town

I have been going to Fritzs since I was a little girl. My parents went there way before me. It has always had great service and the food is great. It reminds me of an old supper club.
September 23, 2006

It was ok.

My folks and I went here Saturday night for dinner while in Springfield for a long weekend. It was ok, the food was alright, the server was competant but never engaged and she forgot a couple of items. Two of us had 'horseshoes' and a…
August 29, 2005

Fritz's Wagon Wheel Review

Fritz's has awesome food. They have the greatest steaks and the prices are very reasonable. It is a restaurant with a great atmosphere and someplace you can go for a first date or anniversary. The staff is very friendly and they do a great…

11/18/2017

A Seafood food lover from US tried Captain JJ's Fish 'n' Chicken, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/17/2017

A Chicken chowhound from Springfield, IL tried Fairview Restaurant.

11/14/2017

A Diner chowhound from US tried Sunrise Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/10/2017

An American chowhound from Springfield, IL tried Jimmy John's.

11/07/2017

A dining patron from Springfield, IL tried Mr Gyros, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/04/2017

A dining patron from Springfield, IL tried Top Cats Chill & Grill.

11/03/2017

An American chowhound from MO tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Comments
I ordered a $20 fill up to go. People who ordered to go orders for the same thing after me got their food before me and when I got my food home, which I was assured had all my sides in it, the coleslaw was missing. I live over 15 miles away. I will not
10/28/2017

A diner from IL tried Mr Gyros and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

10/09/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

10/07/2017

A Burgers food lover from Springfield, IL tried Culver's.

Steak American Traditional Dinner

Fritz's Wagon Wheel Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Fritz's Wagon Wheel Restaurant is located near the cities of Grandview, Leland Grove, and Jerome.
People found this by searching for: Fritz's Wagon Wheel, Fritz Wagon Wheel, Fritz Wagon Wheel Springfield Il Menu, Fritzs Wagon Wheel, Fritz's Wagon Wheel Restaurant, Fritz's Restaurant Springfield Il, Fritz's Restaurant Springfield Illinois, Fritz's Wagon Wheel Springfield Il, and Fritz's Wagon Wheel Restaurant Menu.