Frogtown Cafe

Cuisine: Pizza, Cafe, Pub Food

Overall
Pros
"Cold beer hot food!!"
"Good food and great prices. Nice place and its reccomended!"
"Very good food, The Owner and Staff are great, and very accommodating :)"
"Fast friendly service, friendly staff, best wings ever."
"Great pub food. Nice friendly service."
"Great service!"
"Neat little spot with amazing food."
"Really great pizza and wings"
"Love the wings!!!"
"great pizza and crab balls!"
"Philly cheese steak was awesome. Drinks very good, but not strong. "
"Cold draft, burger, grilled wings"
"My family & friends enjoy Wednesday night trivia. "
"Nothing they suck "
"Good service good food. "
Cons
"Wish I could be there more"
"So well liked it gets full and not enough room on busy nights"
"None!"
"None really, inside can get noisy."
"Really busy"
"sometimes bar area gets rowdy"
"They should move closer to where I live"
"Not putting other peoples tab on someone that didn't have a tab"
Comments
"I would make the hour and twenty minute ride just to eat there again."
"Must try"
"Service was good it was just really busy "
"Go for lunch. When we went the place did not have many people."
"Fuck you "
  • 6/15/2018

A Pizza food lover from New Providence, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/13/2018

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 6/13/2018

A dining patron from Lancaster, PA tried it.

• 5/23/2018

A diner from Reading, PA tried it.

• 5/12/2018

A dining patron from Lancaster, PA tried it and rated it . They liked the ambiance.

• 4/28/2018

A diner from Lancaster, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/19/2018

A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

• 4/07/2018

A diner from Sellersville, PA tried it.

• 4/05/2018

A dining patron from New Providence, PA tried it.

• 3/13/2018

A dining patron from Lancaster, PA tried it.

Pizza

cmcaruth photo

cmcaruth

Conestoga, PA

Time to Kill??

We entered the dining area and sat down at a table of our choice since there was no one to seat you. After about 5 minutes we were told to move because there was aparty of 6 coming and they wanted to push the tables together… we did so. Only did I know that our food order would come out 1hour and 15minutes later! There were only 3 or 4 other small parties there. I was told it was taking this long because they had to serve the people at the bar. I wasn’t there to drink but only eat. The food was good but I didn’t get it till almost 8:30pm. Oh and by the way that party of 6 showed as we were finally leaving…. they may still be waiting for their food.

beef and cheedar melt

Good taste, good size

January 20, 2009

The Frogtown

The Frogtown Cafe is very rurally located and anyone who is not familiar with the Pequea area would have a very tough time finding it. The roads that lead to it are paved over buggy paths from times gone by so night time traveling is…

Pizza Cafe Pub Food

Frogtown Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Frogtown Cafe is located near the cities of Martic Forge and Martic.
People found this by searching for: Frogtown Cafe, 684 Marticville Rd, Pequea, Pa 17565, Frogtown Cafe Menu, Frogtown Cafe Marticville Pa, Frogtown Cafe Pequea, Frogtown Menu, Frogtown Cafe Marticville Menu, Frogtown Cafe Pequea Pa, Frogtown Cafe, and Frogtown Inn Pequea.