- 15 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Frontera Grill & Topolobampo Articles — Things To Know Before You Go
Mexican food in America is usually synonymous with hard shell tacos and queso dip. But beyond the ever-popular Tex-Mex favorites and San Francisco-style burritos that are actually a modern product ... read more
Best Dishes at Frontera Grill & Topolobampo
These dishes from the Frontera Grill & Topolobampo menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
- Frontera Grill takes advance reservations for all lunch parties and for groups of five to 10 at dinner; groups smaller than five should call early on the same day. Topolobampo takes lunch and dinner reservations for up to eight people; it's a good idea to call several weeks in advance for weekend seatings.
- Topolobampo offers a five-course tasting menu for $70 ($105 with wine).
- Frontera Grill takes advance reservations for all lunch parties and for a limited number of dinner parties of any size; groups smaller than five should call early on the same day. Topolobampo takes lunch and dinner reservations for up to eight people; it's a good idea to call several months in advance for weekend seatings.
- Topolobampo is open Tue 11:45am-2:30pm, 5:30pm-9:30pm; Wed-Thu 11:30am-2pm, 5:30pm-9:30pm; Fri 11:30am-2pm, 5:30pm-10:30pm; Sat 5:30pm-10:30pm.
- Topolobampo offers three distinct five-course tasting menus nightly, priced between $85 and $90 (wine will add $50 to the bill).
Fri 11:30AM - 02:00PMFri 05:30PM - 10:30PMSat 10:30AM - 02:30PMSat 05:00PM - 11:00PMTue 11:30AM - 02:30PM (Frontera)Tue 05:00PM - 10:00PM (Frontera)Tue-Thu 11:30AM - 02:00PM (Topolobampo)Tue-Thu 05:30PM - 09:30PM (Topolobampo)
Wants to Try Frontera Grill & Topolobampo (12)
Link to Frontera Grill & Topolobampo
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.