Frontier Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Seafood, Burgers

• 8/05/2016

An American chowhound from Atwater, OH tried it.

• 7/08/2016

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 5/17/2016

A diner from Spring Hill, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/06/2014

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

January 5, 2009

Great fries!

Good food! I ate here a week ago with my Grandparents. The decor is nice, county setting. And the food was good. I had sweet potato fries and they were melt in your mouth good!
December 14, 2008

Frontier Restaurant

I had lunch with my daughter at Frontiers.The menu had alot of choices. I decided to get the roastbeef club with chips. My daughter had the hotdog and fries from the kids meal. I liked the club sandwhich the hotdog was good too. It was a…

American Seafood Burgers

Frontier Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Frontier Restaurant is located near the cities of Lake Township.
People found this by searching for: Frontier Restaurant Hartville Ohio, Frontier Restaurant Hartville Menu, Frontier Restaurant Hartville Oh Menu, The Frontier Restaurant Hartville Ohio, Frontier Restaurant Hartville Ohio Menu, Frontier Restaurant Hartville, Frontier Restaurant Hartville Oh, and Frontier Hartville Menu.