Frontier Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steak, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"This has been in Tampa for years! I've never been! It's really run down and old decor. Nearly left but had friends meeting us there. I'm not a big steak person!! The food was awesome!!! The service was ok but understandable since they were bus"
Cons
"The place is really run down! They need much needed overhaul!! "
August 16, 2015

My Family 12 of us in all, went to this Restraunt last night 8/15/2015 \r and my meal was something I would not feed to an Starving dog!! The Service was not at all Freindly. The Prices are extremly Over Priced the Food was not Fully…
January 8, 2015

February 28, 2014

Steak Lunch Breakfast

Frontier Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/06/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/01/2016 A diner from Tampa, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 5/15/2016 A diner from Tampa, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/14/2015 A diner from Tampa, FL tried it.

• 6/19/2015 A diner from FL tried it.

• 2/15/2015 A diner from FL tried it.

• 2/15/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 4/05/2014 A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/28/2014 A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    The place is really run down! They need much needed overhaul!!
  • 11/26/2013 A diner from Orlando, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Armani's

European in Tampa International Airport Area

Oystercatcher's

Seafood in Tampa International Airport Area

Frontier Steakhouse is located near the cities of University Of Tampa, Ybor City, and Palma Ceia.
People found this by searching for: Frontier Steakhouse Menu, Frontier Steakhouse Tampa Menu, Frontier Steakhouse, Frontier Steakhouse Tampa Fl, Frontier Steak House Tampa, Steakhouse On Sligh Ave, Frontier Steakhouse Tampa, and Frontier Steak House Tampa Fl Menu.