Fu Wing Low

Cuisine: Asian, Lunch, Breakfast

Fu Wing Low is a Asian, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Pros
"great food and they are super friendly "
"Accommodating (big party of 50),excellent food, and perfectly timed service"
"Excellent old traditional Chinese food. I've been eating here for thirty years and have known the owner from when I was a policeman in L.A. in Chinatown and Little Tokyo."
"Reminded me of the places I used to go to as a kid, and great food"
Cons
"A little crowded"
"It's old, so don't look for fancy schmancy decor. "
Comments
"Great food at good prices, take a chance and try it. What am I saying, no don't go here it's getting to busy."
Norart photo

Norart

Newport Beach, CA

Best Chinese food I've had in awhile!

I had read a write-up on this restaurant in OC Register, so I had to try it out for myself. I can honestly say that I’ve tried this place about 5 times and each time the food was superb! Kenny is delightful, very personable, and hard-working. Before trying the restaurant I searched online to try and find a menu and was surprised that it didn’t exist anywhere. So I have posted one for all to see…there are over 150 menu items! :) I highly recommend Fu Wing Low to those who have been looking for a good Cantonese-style restaurant. It’s always busy and that’s a good sign.

Honey Walnut Shrimp

A must try!

March 20, 2009

24-year customer

It's hard to describe this restaurant and do it justice. It's in an aging strip mall with 1/3 of the stores closed. It's small, with simple fixtures and low prices, and on your first visit you think you've made a mistake. Then you taste…
May 27, 2008

A little different than expected

Hungry for Chinese food one day I found this place and decided to try it out. It isn't your typical Mandarin style Chinese food, it is Cantonese. I must say that the style of cooking was different, not in a big way but enough to notice it.…

Asian Lunch Delivery
Tue-Thu 11:30AM - 09:30PM
Fri-Sat 09:30AM - 10:00PM
Sun 12:30PM - 09:30PM

Fu Wing Low  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/24/2017 A diner from Westminster, CA tried it.

• 1/14/2017 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Been going here over 20 years, loved it every time.
  • 12/30/2016 A diner from Rancho Santa Margarita, CA tried it.

• 6/12/2016 A diner from Costa Mesa, CA tried it and liked it.

• 7/31/2015 A diner from Santa Fe Springs, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    great food and they are super friendly
  • 3/03/2015 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 2/27/2015 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
    Great food
  • 2/26/2015 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 12/13/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/26/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

Fu Wing Low is located near the cities of Martins Ferry, Huntington, and Midway City.
People found this by searching for: Fu Wing Low, Fu Wing Lo Fountain Valley, Fu Wing Low Restaurant, Fu Wing Lo, Fu Wing Low Fountain Valley Menu, Fu Wing Low Menu, and Fung Wing Lo.