110 S Nicolet Rd
Appleton, WI 54914

Fuddruckers

Cuisine: American, Traditional, Fast Food

Fuddruckers is a American, Traditional, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Fast service. "
"prices r good , like how u can get your own drinks and sides to add to your food."
"We always enjoy the food at Fuddruckers. We live in Wausau Wi but visit Fuddruckers every time we get to Appleton Wi . We have also visited the ones in Mrytle Beach and in Branson and have found them all to be excellent!!!"
"Thé personnel attention when wé First walked in and being greeted by maria m. It was really nice to have that "
"No highlights. The food was way overpriced. The restaurant was so cold that I had to get a sweatshirt for my wife to wear. This is mid July! The fries (sweet potato and regular) were very good. The burger was only average. Not a good value for the cost of"
"Pricey burgers. Would be nice if they fries were unlimited like at Red Robin. "
"Would rather sit and wait for my food than get food that had been sitting. Chicken was dry. Fries were luke warm."
"Good food"
"Good food"
Cons
"French fries were so over seasoned no one could eat them. One person ordered a grilled chicken sandwich and even that was over seasoned."
"your french fries have an extra seasoning that turns me off from enjoying them, onion rings were greasy."
"Nothing"
"The cons were: 1. Taste of the burger was average at best. 2. The restaurant was very cold. Too cold to enjoy a meal. 3. The value of the meal was not good. OVERPRICED!"
"When i ordered my food i asked him to make sure my chicken wasn't over cooked. That maybe it should have been past along to the cooks"
"Noise level"
Comments
"Do not go to this restaurant. Food was unbeatable."
"Better value elsewhere."
"Food and service were excellent! First time here, will definitely be back! My experience was AWESOME! Loved it."
  • 3/12/2016

• 2/14/2016

An American chowhound from Appleton, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service.
    Cons
    Comments
    Do not go to this restaurant. Food was unbeatable.
  • 11/21/2015

A dining patron from Oshkosh, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/09/2015

A dining patron from Neenah, WI tried it.

• 10/27/2015

A diner from Wausau, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Nothing
  • 8/27/2015

A diner from Algonquin, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/10/2015

A dining patron from Appleton, WI tried it.

• 7/16/2015

A diner from Neenah, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Better value elsewhere.
  • 7/14/2015

A diner from Green Bay, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Pricey burgers. Would be nice if they fries were unlimited like at Red Robin.
  • 6/01/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

GBU photo

GBU

Stevens Point, WI

No more Fuddruckers Appleton, WI

On 7/10/2014 my wife, granddaughter and I stopped At Fuddruckers for lunch
My wife and I each ordered 1/2 lb burgers; hers cooked medium and mine medium rare. When we got our food both meals were cooked extra, extra well done! The meat was dry and tasted terrible. My wife was tending to our grand daughter and decided to eat what she could of her meal. I took my burger to the check out and asked for another prepared as I had ordered.
When I got the second meal it was no better than the first! I took one bite and that is all that I could handle.
To compensate for the bad food the manager gave us a box with one brownie and two cookies. Spent $20.22 for a meal and end up with 2 cookies and a brownie!!!!
When I got home I went on line to "surveyonthespot.com/fudds7656 and informed Fuddruckers of our bad experience. I even gave them my email address and cell phone number and checked YES when asked if I would like to be contacted by a representative from their company.
It has been over 3 weeks and no contact from any Fuddruckers representative. This just shows me how much Fuddruckers cares about their customers!!
Bad food and poor customer relations has lost them a very loyal customer. I will never again eat at Fuddruckers in Appleton!!!
If you are looking for a burger, go to Wendy’s, Burger King or McDonalds and have a better burger at a fraction of the price.

1/2 LB. ORIGINAL BURGER, FRIES & SODA OR DOMESTIC BEER

Over cooked, dry, Tasted Terrable!!

American Traditional Fast Food

Fuddruckers  Restaurant Reviews

Fuddruckers is located near the cities of Grand Chute.
People found this by searching for: Surveyonthespot.Com/Fudds7656, Fuddruckers Menu, Fuddruckers Appleton Menu, Fuddruckers Appleton, Fuddruckers Appleton Wi, Fuddruckers In Appleton Menu Prices, Fuddruckers Grand Chute Wi, and Fuddruckers.