3801 Minnesota Dr
Bloomington, MN 55435

Fuddruckers

Cuisine: American, Salads, Lunch

Fuddruckers is a American, Salads, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

• 1/08/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 9/12/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 7/28/2014

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

BananaWoo photo

BananaWoo

Minneapolis, MN

Skeptic Turned Believer

Okay, so maybe the title of this post is a little bit over the top, but for the longest time I was very resistant to visiting Fuddruckers. Don’t ask me why, but it just never appealed to me. Fuddruckers even gave our office a special discount and it still didn’t persuade me to go. I guess I’ve never been a huge burger joint fan, but recently 5 Guys changed my mind so I decided to give Fuddruckers a chance too. Also, it was my friend’s birthday lunch pick, so I guess I really didn’t have a choice anyways.

This particular location is right across the street from where I work on the busy intersection of France and Minnesota Drive. I see the bright yellow sign every morning and every evening going and coming to work. There is a patio out front and the place usually seems to be relatively busy. Surrounded by office buildings and right next to 494 it’s in a decent location for getting lots of business. You can’t tell from the outside that the dining area inside is gigantic. At the entrance there is a window labeled ‘butcher shop’ where fresh beef patties sit for your viewing pleasure.

Inside there is a long winding line area when you get inside. The menu is on the wall above the registers, but it you probably have a good idea of what they serve – MEAT! I was surprised to see elk, buffalo and ostrich burgers as well as the standard beef and turkey for meat choices. Specialty patties are a bit extra, but might be worth it. I was going the cheap route this afternoon and decided to stick with the 1/3 pound hamburger with American cheese. You can add some extras (mushrooms, cheese, bacon, etc.) all at an extra cost. Fresh items such as lettuce, onions, pickles and tomatoes are at the cold bar. You load your burger up with whatever after your order comes out. They also have a small bottled beer menu, soft serve yogurt and fresh baked cookies if a giant burger doesn’t fill you up.

Got my 1/3 burger medium rare and it came out that way which is great because I hate when my meat is overcooked. It was juicy and the cheese was melty. The special that I ordered also came with seasoned potato wedges and a drink. It was a pretty decent amount of food for eight bucks. I also thought the burger and fries ranked in the above average category. Would probably be a fun place for a big group and a good place for families.

I thought the fresh veggie (which were in fact very fresh a crispy) and condiment bar was a good concept. Also, the electronic buzzers that let you know when your order is ready were nice. No standing around waiting for your food. I don’t know if I’ll be running back to get my Fud fix anytime soon, but I will say that Fuddruckers was a pleasant surprised to this skeptic.

American Salads Lunch

Fuddruckers  Restaurant Reviews

Fuddruckers is located near the cities of Cholavaram and Richfield.
People found this by searching for: Bloomington Fuddruckers, Menu At Fuddruckers Bloomington, Fuddruckers On France, Fuddruckers Bloomington, Fuddruckers 494 And France, Fuddruckers Bloomington Mn, and Fudrukkers 494/France.