15301 Ventura Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

Fuddruckers

Neighborhoods: Sherman Oaks
Cuisine: Burgers, American, Lunch

Fuddruckers is a Burgers, American, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

forevermemorable photo

forevermemorable

Van Nuys, CA

Terrible Food! Nasty Owner! Terrible Manager!

My wife ordered the buffalo burger and about 5 minutes after she ordered it, the manager came to our table and told her that the restaurant was out of bison, but they would replace it with a Kobe burger instead. Since the store was getting ready to close and there was no other alternative, she opted for the substitution. My wife ordered her burger “medium,” but her burger came to her well-done! The burger was overcooked and not juicy at all!

I than file an online complaint through the Fuddruckers corporate web site, but this Fuddruckers ignored the complaint. I than filed with the Better Business Bureau, The Department of Consumer Affairs, the District Attorney’s Office of LA, but all of these complaints went unanswered by the Fuddruckers owner and her staff.

Finally, after sending a fax to the Fuddruckers corporate offices, the owner of this location contacts me and tells me to stop harassing her. She also tells her manager to have no contact with me what-so-ever.

Now, under the circumstances the majority of places would simply send you an apology letter and invite you to come back and try them out again or at least offer you your money back. This Fuddruckers is so stubborn that they come against the customer and have total disregard for treating the customer with respect.

Its a terrible place to be in for a business when they choose to ignore the customer’s concerns and in fact challenge them, instead of looking to keep customers. I for one will NEVER visit this Fuddruckers location again with my family, because they have no respect for us and could careless that they ruined my wife’s burger and have ignored my many complaints.

Buffalo Burger

Order a buffalo burger and was told 5 minutes after order that this place ran out of them. They exchanged it for a kobe burger. I had ordered my bison burger medium and my kobe was delivered to me well done!

Burgers American Sherman Oaks
Heart Of India Cafe

Latin American in Studio City

California Pita

Catering in Studio City

Fuddruckers  Restaurant Reviews

Fuddruckers is located near the cities of Valley Glen, Van Nuys, Van Nuys, Stafford, and Sherman Village.
People found this by searching for: Fuddruckers Sherman Oaks Galleria Breakfast Menu, Fuddruckers Breakfast Menu Sherman Oaks, Good Hamburger Sherman Oaks, Fuddruckers Sherman Oaks, Fudruckers Close To Sun Valley, Fuddruckers Sherman Oaks Menu, Fuddruckers Breakfast Menu, and Fuddruckers Breakfast.