4135 Lavista Rd
Tucker, GA 30084-5314

Fujiya Japanese Restaurant

Cuisine: Japanese, Chinese

• 3/12/2015

A Japanese chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 10/10/2014

A Japanese food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/18/2014

A Japanese chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

December 4, 2009

Fujiya Japanese Restaurant

I love shrimp friend rice. Starting off with their soup and a order of sushi is just want I do. The guy who was cooking was soooo funny. I liked how he made my steak.
April 9, 2008

Good Affordable Sushi

I have been to both Fujiya and Lucky Key and love them both. I have only eaten sushi at Fujiya and always enjoy it. I have not had any problem with service. The hostess was polite and efficient. The waitress was great despite the language…
January 14, 2008

Great haibachi, great sushi, & great show if you get the right cook!!

My family LOVES this place. Forget the inspection score, the food is great!! I have never had the chinese but the sushi and the haibachi is so good! When we first started going, we limited ourselves to 1 or 2 meats and fried rice. Now, we…

10/18/2017

A diner from San Antonio, TX tried jason's deli.

10/08/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from Myrtle Beach, SC tried Steak & Ale Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Food, Service, Ambiance, was great.
10/06/2017

A Deli food lover from Cincinnati, OH tried jason's deli and liked it.

9/08/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried Lucky Key Chinese, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/04/2017

An American food lover from Atlanta, GA tried Blue Ribbon Grill.

9/04/2017

An American food lover from Stone Mountain, GA tried Old Hickory House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/02/2017

A dining patron from Clarkston, GA tried Colossus Pizza.

8/30/2017

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried Atlanta's Best Wings and liked it.

8/21/2017

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried Old Hickory House.

8/19/2017

An American food lover from New York, NY tried Old Hickory House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
If you are looking for Good Pork BBQ, its here. Come Hungry, and leave Full. Don't forget to try their Brunswick Stew to. Yum Yum, It's Delicious.
Cons
I am Southern, and Love BBQ. I wouldn't come here if things weren't right.
Comments
Hurry up and get there, and bring your Empty Belly.
Japanese Chinese Delivery

Fujiya Japanese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Fujiya Japanese Restaurant is located near the cities of Wilshire and Brook Hollow.
People found this by searching for: Fuji Ya Northlake Menu, Sushi Resturants Near Lavista Rd, Ga, Fuji Ya Menu Lavista, Japanese Restaurant Atlanta Lavista Rd, Japanese Restaurant Lavista Rd, Japanese Steakhouse Northlake Atlanta, Fuji Ya Northlake, and Fuji Ya Decatur.