4135 Lavista Rd
Tucker, GA 30084-5314

Fujiya Japanese Restaurant

Cuisine: Japanese, Chinese

• 3/12/2015

A Japanese chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 10/10/2014

A Japanese food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/18/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

December 4, 2009

Fujiya Japanese Restaurant

I love shrimp friend rice. Starting off with their soup and a order of sushi is just want I do. The guy who was cooking was soooo funny. I liked how he made my steak.
April 9, 2008

Good Affordable Sushi

I have been to both Fujiya and Lucky Key and love them both. I have only eaten sushi at Fujiya and always enjoy it. I have not had any problem with service. The hostess was polite and efficient. The waitress was great despite the language…
January 14, 2008

Great haibachi, great sushi, & great show if you get the right cook!!

My family LOVES this place. Forget the inspection score, the food is great!! I have never had the chinese but the sushi and the haibachi is so good! When we first started going, we limited ourselves to 1 or 2 meats and fried rice. Now, we…

12/17/2017

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried McDonald's and didn't like it.

12/14/2017

An American food lover from AZ tried Piccadilly Cafeteria.

12/14/2017

A Southern chowhound from Austell, GA tried Kacey's Home Cooking.

12/03/2017

A diner from Tucker, GA tried El Matador.

11/30/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from Lawrenceville, GA tried Steak & Ale Restaurant.

11/22/2017

A diner from Tucker, GA tried Old Hickory House and liked it.

11/20/2017

An American food lover from Wagener, SC tried Longhorn Steakhouse and liked it.

11/19/2017

A dining patron from US tried Wings 101 Lavista.

11/18/2017

A dining patron from US tried Atlanta's Best Wings and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/18/2017

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried Old Hickory House.

Japanese Chinese Delivery

Fujiya Japanese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Fujiya Japanese Restaurant is located near the cities of Wilshire and Brook Hollow.
People found this by searching for: Japanese Restaurant Lavista Rd, Fuji Ya Menu Lavista, Fuji Ya Northlake, Japanese Steakhouse Northlake Atlanta, Sushi Resturants Near Lavista Rd, Ga, Japanese Restaurant Atlanta Lavista Rd, Fuji Ya Northlake Menu, and Fuji Ya Decatur.