5755 Cleveland Ave
Columbus, OH 43229

Fujiyama Japanese Steakhouse

Neighborhoods: Northern Woods
Cuisine: Catering, Steakhouses, Soups

Fujiyama Japanese Steakhouse is a Catering, Steakhouses, and Soups restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
  • 3/07/2019

A Catering chowhound from TN tried it.

• 5/23/2015

• 1/25/2015

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 12/15/2013

A diner from MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/05/2013

A Catering chowhound from Auburn, IN tried it and didn't like it.

Francescocece photo

Francescocece

Sarasota, FL

Fun and Romantic, Mostly Entertaining and Delicious!

My wonderful experience came to me when I visited my lovely best friend. She said she wanted to take me to her favorite restaurant where she and her kids visit often.
When we arrived I glanced at the sign that said FUJIYAMA Steak House, already I was excited, I love Japanese steakhouses!
When we got in through the doors not only the wonderful smells of the steaming sauteed onions and herbs with meat and peppers sizzling on the griddle which by the way all at once hit the roof of my nostrils and woke up all my senses and sent messages to my stomach that I am hungry, but also looking how dimmed the lights were as if it was a romantic and intimate setting for couples… We viewed the unoccupied dinning area were they had a bar set for mingling, we walked around and noticed what looked like glass coffee tables had real fish swimming in tanks underneath the clear glass table tops, how cool is that?
Suddenly, we were called in to be seated at a table greeted by the chef.
The chef himself had many tricks and treats… So we ordered the lunch menu called Shogun…
Let me tell you, not only that the chef played some great tricks while cooking but the aroma of the simmered rice and meats and onions and peppers all blended so well…
At this point I was so hungry that I could almost eat my girl friend’s arm with a little salt and pepper, funny when I glanced at her I think she was thinking the same about me! Or not funny?
Meanwhile, we were served with their signature Oriental onion soup which was a great palate wash and prepares you for the big meal. When we were done with that. The House Salad with their absolute different Fuji dressing, I tried to determine what is what made of, I proposed it was like a Caesar with raspberry and Almond dressing, but they won’t tell!!
The chef started to separate portions first the steamed rice and veggies, then came to the side of our plates the Hibachi Steak made to perfection as tender and juicy with the middle of each chunk a little bit of pink – perfect!
Then came to the other side of the plate the Teriyaki Chicken – I must say the chicken was a little tough and didn’t have much flavor until they brought out two of their sauces the mild ginger sauce and a yum yum sauce… I gave it all a thumbs up. The dimmed lights and dinning area, along with the creative chef and awesome food was a great experience! The price is adequate to portions and tastes! Will return for more next trip!

Shogun

Then came to the other side of the plate the Teriyaki Chicken – I must say the chicken was a little tough and didn’t have much flavor until they brought out two of their sauces the mild ginger sauce and a yum yum sauce..

Japanese Steakhouse Delivery Catering

From CityGrid:

Fujiyama Japanese Steak House is the premier Japanese restaurant in Columbus, OH. Come and enjoy the fine dining, atmosphere and entertainment. All of our dishes are grilled at your table by our skilled chefs who will amaze and entertain you while serving up a fabulous meal. Our ingredients are specially selected to create the finest Japanese dishes. Choose from our delicious selections such as Hibachi Shrimp, Teriyaki Steak, and our delicious Lobster Dinner. Fujiyama has been in our current location for over 25 years. No other Japanese style steakhouse in central Ohio has been in one location longer. Our highly skilled and entertaining chefs have fired up the hibachi for thousnads of raving fans!. Takes Reservations,Walk-Ins Welcome,Good For Groups,Good For Kids,Take Out,Catering and Waiter Service

• In Business Since 1991

Fujiyama Japanese Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Fujiyama Japanese Steakhouse is located near the cities of Grandview Heights.
People found this by searching for: Recipes For Fujiyama Steak House, Fujiama Cleveland Avenue, Fujiyama Columbus, Fujiyama Yum Yum Sauce Recipe, Columbus Ohio Japanese Steakhouse, Fujiyama Menu, Newark, Ohio Restaurants, and Restaurants In 43231.