782 Old Hickory Blvd
Brentwood, TN 37027

Fulin's Asian Cuisine

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Japanese

Fulin's Asian Cuisine is a Chinese, Asian, and Japanese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

WCFY photo

WCFY

Nashville, TN

Fulin's

I had the lunch sashimi plate. The pieces were huge! Who knew raw fish could fill you up! We sat at the sushi bar and were presented w/ a special roll w/ crispy shrimp and avocado. YUMMY!
This was at the the new Fulin’s in Hendersonville

chow mei fun

Big enough to share 3 ways! Really get your $ worth here

VeggiQween photo

VeggiQween

Antioch, TN

So not above average...

I ordered take out from this location today, and let me just say I was not that impressed. The restaurant has a nice, clean look, friendly atmosphere, and seemingly good customer service (I wouldn’t truly know this w/out actually dining in). HOWEVER — when I got home and started to eat (veggie lo mein, veggie spring roll), I looked down and saw a hair rolled in with the veggies. I thought it was isolated until I started to dig around and found another one. The lo mein also seemed a little gritty, which could’ve been from unwashed veggies or perhaps the “chef” dropped the food on the floor or something. Who knows? Anyway, needless to say, somebody carelessly prepared my meal, and since it was my first time eating there, I don’t “care” to go back. HTH!

SuperNashvegas photo

SuperNashvegas

Nashville, TN

Terrible service and cold food!

My boyfriend and I were there on the 16th and had an awful experience. He had some extra money that day and wanted to treat me to a nice dinner. We both had Fulin’s once before and the food was decent and the service was good. We were seated by the manager as soon as we walked in.

We ordered a couple cocktails and an appetizer and ordered our entrees. After waiting about 15 minutes we finally get our appetizer. We were both starving. About 25 minutes after we got our appetizers our food still had not shown up. We had ordered a second round of drinks (that was a wait too since we almost went to the bar to get the drinks ourselves). So after some complaints to our waitress, she explained that she has been having a horrible time with the cooks about her food and the problem has been going on all night. She proceeded to cry a bit in frustration.

Right before we were about to just leave and pay for our drinks our food arrived. It’s almost been an hour…. so I bit my tongue and just decided it was better to eat it and leave. Well, my first bite of food was barely luke warm. I asked for the manager and the same person who seated came back. We told him about our wait, our lack of service, and the waitress experience with the cooks. He suggested that he takes my food back and will warm it on a wok (I’m chinese). He did not offer any sort of apology nor concession. At that time my boyfriend told him we were leaving. We did not come to a decent restaurant to wait this long and spent $40 on liquor so that our food can be cold.

Please take my advice; there are better places to dine!

Happy Family

it was cold :(

Chinese Asian Japanese
Tips
  • Enjoy the sidewalk seating when it's nice outside, or ask to sit within view of the sushi bar.
  • Order the maki set for lunch and get your choice of two sushi rolls with miso soup and salad for $8.95.
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 11:00PM

Fulin's Asian Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

Fulin's Asian Cuisine is located near the cities of Converse.
People found this by searching for: Fulin's Brentwood, Fulins Brentwood, Fulin's Brentwood Menu, Fulins Menu, Fulins Msg?, Fulin Brentwood, Fulin's Menu, and Fulin's Asian Cuisine Menu.