Gaetanos Steaks Subs & Pizza

Cuisine: Italian, Burgers, Soups

Gaetanos Steaks Subs & Pizza is a Italian, Burgers, and Soups restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Huge stake sandwich, good wings"
  • 12/02/2016

An Italian food lover from Magnolia, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/29/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 5/23/2015

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/06/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Huge stake sandwich, good wings
    Cons
    None
  • 2/01/2015

• 12/21/2014

An Italian food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/08/2014

An Italian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 2/21/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/20/2013

An Italian food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

NJCustomer photo

NJCustomer

Somerdale, NJ

Disappointed Customer of NJ

Okay. I agree Gaetano’s has the best cheesesteak and white pizza until tonight 12/9/11. Came home late from being away and we all decided to have something good. What to have? I suggested our favorite tomato and spinach white pizza which they do the best. They put the toppings on the crust and the cheese on top of the toppings and bake it until it’s just perfect.

Well, I guess because I called around 10:00 on a Friday night and they close at 10:30 they decide to give me a used pizza. Now I am all sure everyone in their life time has gotten a used pizza. Well, it’s trash and that’s what my $20 bought tonight. Trash. I should just place the trash in front of their door to let them know that a used pie reheated makes it taste exactly what it is, trash.

You ask how do I know it was a used pizza. Well, all of a sudden the toppings are on top and the crust for some reason was burnt and hard and not fresh and crisp like it should be for the good money that I spent. This is unacceptable. A good customer shouldn’t have to pay for their losses, because what they have done is lost a good customer and did not save anything.

I usually always spend close to 30 or 40 dollars and sometimes more when ordering food. Well, I guess I will go to my reliable person who will not send crap. I rather be told that it is late and they do not wish to make a new pizza rather than getting something that has been sitting around for God knows how long because that is exactly what it taste like.

Oh, and suddenly the large pie shrunk to a medium sized pie. Is it coincidence or just walking over on good customers. Beware customers. Businesses are cutting corners and becoming greedier by the minute.

You can see how much was eaten and how burnt the crust is.   - White Pizza at Gaetanos Steaks Subs & Pizza

White Pizza

March 28, 2014

Ignorant little girl who acted like she was the manager when I called about the dumb delivery boy.\r Can only imagine the ignorance should i have eaten in there. STAY AWAY!!

Mike

from GrubHub
January 7, 2014

Really good club sandwiches. They definitely don't skimp. I would like to see whole grain bread replace the wheat bread option. (I'm sure those who would otherwise choose wheat bread would choose whole grain without thinking about it…

12/30/2017

A dining patron from Cherry Hill, NJ tried The Cheesecake Factory, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
food and service
Cons
Long wait
Comments
None
12/11/2017

A diner from Clementon, NJ tried Friendly's, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

11/24/2017

A dining patron from Marlton, NJ tried Café Flora.

12/02/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Joe's Pizza.

12/02/2017

A diner from Cherry Hill, NJ tried Saladworks and liked it.

11/24/2017

A dining patron from Cherry Hill, NJ tried Tony Soprano's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/22/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Haddonfield, NJ tried Vito's Pizza.

11/21/2017

A dining patron from Princeton, NJ tried Tony Soprano's Pizza.

11/07/2017

A dining patron from Pennsauken, NJ tried Joe's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Always clean and friendly! Hot great tasting food !
Cons
Nothing to complain about .
Comments
Keep up the great work !
11/06/2017

A dining patron from Cherry Hill, NJ tried Vito's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
We have been going to Vito's for over 30 years.......only pizza our 3 sons would eat while they were growing up!
Cons
No cons
Comments
Go to Vito's! You'll love their food!
Italian Dinner Burgers

Gaetanos Steaks Subs & Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Gaetanos Steaks Subs & Pizza is located near the cities of Cherry Hill Twp, Golden Triangle, Ellisburg, Westmont, and Haddon.
People found this by searching for: Gaetano's Cherry Hill Nj, Gaetano's 08043, Gaetanos Cherry Hill, Geatanos Cherry Hill, Gaetano's Pizza Cherry Hill Nj, Gaetano's Voorhees Nj, and Gaetano's Cherry Hill.