Gaetano's

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Great drinks, fab appetizers, authentic italian entrees and I loved all the wait staff!! They dinning experience was so delicious! I will be back!! "
Cons
Comments
"Fun Bar with a great pulse with lots of action on the weekends. "
  • 12/26/2016

A dining patron from Hyde Park, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/28/2015

An Italian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/14/2015

• 6/27/2014

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    Fun Bar with a great pulse with lots of action on the weekends.
  • 10/10/2014

• 7/19/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 12/07/2013

A dining patron from Wakefield, MA tried it.

• 5/16/2013

An Italian chowhound from Boylston, MA tried it.

• 3/21/2013

An Italian chowhound from US tried it and liked it.

October 12, 2012

Never been before.. probably won't go back.. Food was ok.. service was VERY GRUMPY. And because we were 8 people we had an automatic 20%!!!!! added to the bill for gratuity. I typically tip 20%.. but for a waitress with an attitude…
April 6, 2010

WOW

I went to gaetanos this past weekend with friends. We enjoyed some great drinks at the bar before sitting at a table for dinner. We got some appetizers first the Calamari was the best and the lobster raviolis were so fresh. We split one…
September 5, 2008

A must try!

I can not stop raving about this place. We went with four other couples and our children (27 people in total). The service as well as the hostess were outstanding! The food was terrific! What a variety as far as the food and have I…

3/03/2017

A diner from Acton, MA tried China Moon Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Ordered takeout for lunch with co-workers since the dining room wss closed for renovations. The food was fresh and delicious.
3/01/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried Stoneham Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/25/2017

A diner from Lynnfield, MA tried Anthony's Italian Specialties, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/02/2017

An Italian chowhound from Lawrence, MA tried Felicia's of The North End.

12/26/2016

A dining patron from Hyde Park, MA tried Gaetano's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/16/2016

A diner from US tried Royal Roast Beef & Seafood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The service was excellent the person taking my order recommended a specific pizza and we tried it,it was delicious The food is Very Good Here I highly recommend it .oh by the way it was a barbecue pineapple pizza Delicious.
11/26/2016

A diner from Marblehead, MA tried Anthony's Italian Specialties.

9/12/2016

A dining patron from Woburn, MA tried Royal Roast Beef & Seafood.

9/08/2016

A dining patron from Lakewood, WA tried Anthony's Italian Specialties, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Best Italian subs in the world. I grew up in Stoneham and would go there often. I really miss getting subs from them.
Cons
Other Sub Shops, No Sub Shop can beat them.
Comments
Hope to come back home soon. First stop is Anthony's
9/01/2016

A diner from US tried Anthony's Italian Specialties and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Italian Lunch Outdoor seating

Gaetano's  Restaurant Reviews

Gaetano's is located near the cities of Wakefield, Melrose, Woburn, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: Gaetano's Stoneham Ma Menu, Gaetano's Stoneham Menu, Gaetano's Restaurant Stoneham Ma, Gaetano's Stoneham, Ma, Gaetano's Stoneham, Gaetano's Stoneham Ma, Gaetano's Restaurant, and Gaetano's Restaurant Stoneham.