Gallina Pizza

Neighborhoods: Downtown Springfield
Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"went to this pizza place and ordered 2 slices of pizza. The pizza was clearly ready and sitting in the back I asked for it 2 times and it took them 15 minutes to give me the premade pizza. Then, when I asked for it to go, the dude put it on a paper plate"
"Good crust. Good sauce just good. Nice people "
"The people are friendly, what we ordered was good. They just need to fix up the restaurant and would be awesome"
"Family oriented"
Cons
"Clean up the place a bit"
"Dining room needs updated. "
April 28, 2006

A taste Of Italy in Springfield

After touring the State Capitol Building and driving all the way from Chicago we were hungry and thirsty. We decided to give this Italian restaurant a try and I am glad we did. The food is very authentic and so is the atmosphere. The…
September 9, 2005

Consistently great pizza. Joe's Special.

My husband and I enjoy Gallina's Pizza so much we had our wedding rehearsal dinner there. This place is made up of two rooms (one smoking and one non). The owners and cooks are actually from Sicily. The sandwiches are very good, but I love…

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Italian Breakfast

Gallina Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/23/2016 A diner from Pana, IL tried it and liked it.

• 8/26/2016 A diner from Springfield, IL tried it.

• 5/09/2016 A diner from Chatham, IL tried it.

• 4/02/2016 A diner from IL tried it.

• 8/22/2015 A diner from Springfield, IL tried it.

• 10/27/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 3/21/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/14/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good crust. Good sauce just good. Nice people
  • 11/11/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/25/2014 A diner from London, H9 tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Clean up the place a bit
Gallina Pizza is located near the cities of Grandview, Leland Grove, and Jerome.
People found this by searching for: Joe Gallinas Springfield Il Menu, Gallina's Pizza Springfield Il Menu, Joe Gallina's Pizza Menu, Joe Gallina Pizza, Gallina Pizza Menu, Joe Gallinas Pizza Menu, Gallina's Pizza Menu, and Gallinas Pizza Down Town Spfld Il.