432 E Monroe St

Gallina Pizza

Neighborhoods: Downtown Springfield
Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Great people, great food! Definitely worth it every time no matter what you order up, it's all amazing!"
"went to this pizza place and ordered 2 slices of pizza. The pizza was clearly ready and sitting in the back I asked for it 2 times and it took them 15 minutes to give me the premade pizza. Then, when I asked for it to go, the dude put it on a paper plate"
"Good crust. Good sauce just good. Nice people "
"The people are friendly, what we ordered was good. They just need to fix up the restaurant and would be awesome"
"Family oriented"
Cons
"Clean up the place a bit"
"Dining room needs updated. "
  • 9/11/2017

A Pizza food lover from Jacksonville, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 7/07/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried it.

• 3/27/2017

A Pizza food lover from Johnstown, PA tried it.

• 3/16/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Springfield, IL tried it.

• 3/05/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 1/26/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried it.

• 1/12/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Springfield, IL tried it.

• 1/12/2017

A Pizza food lover from Louisville, CO tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/23/2016

A dining patron from Pana, IL tried it and liked it.

• 8/26/2016

A diner from Springfield, IL tried it.

April 28, 2006

A taste Of Italy in Springfield

After touring the State Capitol Building and driving all the way from Chicago we were hungry and thirsty. We decided to give this Italian restaurant a try and I am glad we did. The food is very authentic and so is the atmosphere. The…
September 9, 2005

Consistently great pizza. Joe's Special.

My husband and I enjoy Gallina's Pizza so much we had our wedding rehearsal dinner there. This place is made up of two rooms (one smoking and one non). The owners and cooks are actually from Sicily. The sandwiches are very good, but I love…

Pizza Italian Breakfast

Gallina Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Gallina Pizza is located near the cities of Grandview, Leland Grove, and Jerome.
People found this by searching for: Joe Gallina's Pizza Menu, Gallina Pizza Menu, Joe Gallinas Springfield Il Menu, Gallinas 62702, Joe Gallinas Pizza Menu, Joe Gallina Pizza, Gallina's Springfield Il Menu, Gallina's Pizza Menu, and Gallina's Pizza & Restaurant Menu.