691 Amsterdam Ave
New York, NY 10025-6933

GAN Asia

Neighborhoods: Upper West Side
Cuisine: Chinese, Sushi, Asian

GAN Asia is a Chinese, Sushi, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

kosherari photo

kosherari

New York, NY

kosher thai in nyc

I love Thai food and ever since I started eating kosher, there is this place on the Amsterdam and 94th that i order in from and they deliver very quickly. i always get the pad Thai chicken, its my fav. can eat it every day and night. I once in a while get delivery, i do live in the 60"s on the East side, there is a minimum for me considering how far I am, and I always tip my delivery guy. i try to pick when i can, and ask for extra fortune cookies, i love those things.

Pad Thai

its peanuty, it has noodles, chicken, its awesome, some say the sesame chicken is great too!

Chinese Sushi Delivery
Talia's Steakhouse & Bar

Steakhouse in Upper West Side

Two Boots

Pizza in Brownsville

Francesco Pizzeria & Italian

Pizza in Upper West Side

GAN Asia  Restaurant Reviews

GAN Asia is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Gan Eden Kosher Upper West Side, Gan Eden Upper Weat Side, Nobu And Restaurant, Gan Asia Review, Gan Asia, Gan Asia Restaurant, and Gan Eden Chinese.