1 Central Ave
Albany, NY 12210

Gandhi

Neighborhoods: Central Avenue
Cuisine: Pakistani, Cafe, Breakfast

Gandhi is a Pakistani, Cafe, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $25 and $50.

Alinalbany photo

Alinalbany

London, England

If I could give no stars, I would-- read this.

Living in London, which arguably has the best Indian on the planet— my expectations were low to begin with. What I got were not even the dishes that I ordered! I ordered a simple dish of butter chicken (which resembled some crap curry they threw together), peshwari nan, and sag paneer. Not really difficult dishes to make. In addition, they had the balls to actually charge for poppadoms (which are a fraction of a penny to make)? Seriously, all this came to $33 and when the driver got to my family home, he yelled at me and said that I gave him the wrong directions (after about four phone calls).
1. Buy a map
2. Cook decent food that isn’t a rip off
3. Stop passing your shite food of as Indian. It is an insult to to everyone’s intelligence in the Albany area.

Pakistani Cafe Breakfast

Gandhi  Restaurant Reviews

Gandhi is located near the cities of Rensselaer.
People found this by searching for: Ghandi Restaurant Albany Ny, Gandhi Restaurant, Gandhi Albany Coupons, Gandhi, Albany, Ny Restaurant, Gandhi Restaurant Albany, Gandhi Albany, Ghandi Restaurant Albany, Gandhi Albany Ny, and Gandhi.