981 S Marietta Pkwy
Marietta, GA 30060

Gao's Hot Wings

Cuisine: Italian, Barbecue, Kid's Menu

Cons
"Late delivery. They forgot part of my order and still wanted a tip..terrible spot.."
  • 5/01/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
  • 10/22/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

Rater122 photo

Rater122

Marietta, GA

Unbelievable

I got a menu for this place, looked over the menu and prices and thought it was a good deal. I looked at their website to find that the prices varied significantly from their order online option then what my paper menu said. Guess where my menu went? In the trash because I will not risk be scammed from a place that the prices do not coincide with the order online option and my paper menu. Who knows what price they would charge me. I also wouldn’t order from a place that has spelling errors on their menu.

Italian Barbecue Takeout

Gao's Hot Wings  Restaurant Reviews

Gao's Hot Wings is located near the cities of Cobb County.
People found this by searching for: Gao's Hot Wings Marietta, Gaos Hot Wings, Gao Wings In Marietta, Gao Hot, Gao Wings Marietta Ga, Gao's Hot Wings, Goas Wings, and Gaos Wings.