Garafolo's

Cuisine: Sandwiches, American

Overall
Pros
"The sub I got was massive and it was only half! I had to bring the rest home for later! "
"Subs!!"
Comments
"They need to be more clear with their sandwich menu so that if a customer like myself orders one thing called them back unsatisfied for them to only say I'm sorry but that's the way we do it. NO! The customer service or lack thereof sucks. It's very disap"
  • 3/05/2018

A dining patron from Oswego, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    1st time there and got a mixed Imported sub on 1/2 a loaf. One of the best subs I have had in a long time. Real Italian meats and the bread was great. It was 2 meals for me.
    Cons
    None, a great old style deli / meat store.
    Comments
    Great selection and prices.
  • 12/06/2017

A diner from Oswego, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/30/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from Parish, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/13/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Subs!!
  • 3/17/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from Oswego, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 2/04/2017

A Sandwiches chowhound from Oswego, NY tried it and liked it.

• 12/04/2016

A Sandwiches chowhound from Fulton, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/24/2016

A Sandwiches food lover from Medford, NY tried it.

• 11/20/2016

A Sandwiches food lover from Oswego, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/09/2015

Sandwiches American Online Ordering
Mon-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Sun 11:00AM - 08:00PM

Garafolo's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Garafolo's Menu, Garofalo's Oswego Ny, Garafalos Oswego, Garofalo's Oswego, Garafolos, Garafalos Oswego Ny, and Garafolos Oswego Ny.