Garden Buffet

Cuisine: Chinese, Buffet, American

Garden Buffet is a Chinese, Buffet, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"This restaurant is one of my favorites my whole family loves it and since im not really a big Chinese food fan there is some American food there too great for kids who picky like me my parents looove the Chinese food and my brother can't get enough of the"
  • 10/24/2017

• 5/14/2016

A diner from Sellersville, PA tried it.

• 11/21/2015

A dining patron from Newtown Square, PA tried it.

• 11/11/2015

A diner from Quakertown, PA tried it.

• 10/02/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 6/27/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 6/22/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/16/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/19/2013

A diner from Broomall, PA tried it and liked it.

• 4/21/2013

A Chinese chowhound from Drexel Hill, PA tried it and liked it.

steven1 photo

steven1

Quakertown, PA

Great Chinese buffet restauraunt

Excellent food

February 4, 2011

How About Some Coupons Already??

Good: The service and food are very good. You can be literally seated and eating within 2 minutes of arriving.. Bad: We go there OFTEN but I'm just tired of paying FULL PRICE EVERY time. The only coupons I could find are for senior…
February 14, 2010

this place is awsome!

this is a great place to eat,now a days every where you go gets less food for more money ,here is very good pricing

11/13/2017

A dining patron from US tried Quakertown Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/01/2017

A Diner chowhound from Souderton, PA tried John's Plain and Fancy Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Always friendly people and it's switched management multiple times since I started coming as a teenager (20 years ago) It's a qtown staple since it's open 24 hours. Their omlettes are amazing and when the salad bar is out, it's is fantastic. Waitstaff is
Cons
If you are served something that isn't right, bring it up at the time and they'll correct the problem. Mistakes happen. Someone probably got your scallops. Seriously, take some initiative and responsibility. Don't just pick at something you don't order an
10/31/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Reading, PA tried Taco Bell and liked it.

10/24/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Garden Buffet, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/13/2017

A dining patron from Hellertown, PA tried La Campagna.

10/03/2017

A dining patron from Quakertown, PA tried John's Plain and Fancy Diner, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Leaving
Cons
I was served scallops that were not scallops. I hate being robbed and lied to.
Comments
The roll from the salad bar was hard as a rock. Stay away!
9/29/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Quakertown, PA tried Frank's Pizza.

9/06/2017

A dining patron from Fleetwood, PA tried John's Plain and Fancy Diner.

8/22/2017

An American chowhound from Vinkeveen, 09 tried Cappie's Park Tavern.

8/13/2017

An American chowhound from Jersey City, NJ tried Quakertown Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food.

Chinese Buffet American

Garden Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

Garden Buffet is located near the cities of Richlandtown and Trumbauersville.
People found this by searching for: Garden Buffet Quakertown Pa Menu, Chinese Buffet Quakertown, Garden Buffet Quakertown Menu, Garden Buffet Quakertown Prices, Garden Buffet, Garden Buffet Menu Quakertown, Quakertown Chinese Buffet, and Garden Buffet Quakertown, Pennsylvania Menu.